Grayani (Oneshot 4)

{Woo! Let's try this again! I was suppose to be on a plane right now but there is a delay :/ Yay. So let's get on with the story! I based it off my favorite songs called "Everybody's Fool" and "Call Me When You're Sober", both by Evanescence}

(SELF HARM WARNING!)

He couldn't take it anymore. The façade he always put on, was starting to crack into millions of pieces, and it could not be glued back together this time. Zach sat on the cold, hard tile sobbing. His wrists were bloodied and so was the floor. The razor he used was chucked across the small bathroom.

He tried so hard to make everyone happy, but that never winds up well. His friends were pressuring him into showing his face. His father was abusive, even after he had moved out with his brother, who was currently away (he couldn't stand to leave Devin alone with their dad). And his boyfriend... Well now his ex-boyfriend, who had cheated on him with some girl from a pub. Jordan tried, and was still trying, to apologize. He called every other hour, but Zach never picked up. The Canadian didn't want to be hurt again.

After Jordan cheated, he shut everyone out. He stopped doing collabs on his channel and he took a 'break' from the cube. His fans were confused, but he ignored all questions about it and went on, as far a he could go felling like he was six feet under. His happy façade was half gone, and even though he no longer talked to anyone, they could tell. Jordan started calling more and more after this, but every call was just another cut added to his wrist.

That's when the black outs would happen. He was loosing so much blood he would pass out for hours at a time and wake up covered in blood. But he stopped caring. Why should he care? No one else did. Now his façade was destroyed. The perfect world he pretended to live in never was, and never would be.

Zach was ready to end it. He grabbed the old razor, covered in dried blood, and held it to his wrist for the last time. Before he could do anything there was a pounding at the door. He froze and stood deathly quiet. "NO ZACH! OPEN UP PLEASE!" It wasn't the voice of his brother though. It was Jordan. "It's to late..." He whispered through the door, he would not let Jordan hurt him again, no one would ever hurt him again. He put the first cut into his wrist, it was deep. He unconsciously let out a choke of pain, provoking more screams from Jordan on the other side of the door. "I'll break it down!" Jordan threatened. And he did as Zach's bloody form laid on the floor, emptily staring at the off-white ceiling.

Jordan took of his shirt and wrapped it tightly around Zach's bloody wrist. "Why would you do this?!" He screamed. Shaking the other lightly. He kept screaming questions but all Zach could say was "Y-you were all-l I had. And yo-ou didn't l-love me back-k." They were both in tears.

"I loved you Jordan, but your too late."