Pybzi (Oneshot 8)

{ARSNHKJDHKDWH My mind randomly started working again, yay! So I hopped onto the computer and now I'm typing this.}

Parker had a plan. Mike had fallen down into the dumps after a heap of awful comments, he started to get self conscious and didn't act quiet the same. But Parker had a plan.

*Knock, knock*'What the?' Mike thought to himself as he slowly got up to answer the door. 'Who on earth is visiting me?' It was a late Saturday night, and his eyes were tired from crying. His girlfriend broke up with him, his fans didn't really care about his videos anymore, and his anxiety was even worse.

He opened the door to be greeted by Parker, holding a bunch of equipment and a guitar in his hands. "Here, hold this." he said and dropped a generous amount of the shit he was holding, into Mike's arms.

"Parker, why do you have a camera?! What the hell are you doing?'

"Just hold on Tybziiiiiiiii-pooooooooooooooooo,"

Once Parker seemed to have everything set up, he grabbed the guitar and sat Mike down on the seat.

"Wh-"

But before he finished, a familiar tune started to be strummed on the guitar.

"Is that?"

Parker only smiled and nodded before  he started to sing;

                          "What would I do without your smart mouth, drawing me in and you kicking me out. Got my head spinning, no kidding. I can't pin you down. Whats going on in that beautiful mind? I'm on your magical, mystery ride. And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but I"ll be alright. My head's under water, but I'm breathing fire. You're crazy and I'm out of my mind.

                           Cause all of me loves all of you. Love your curves and all your edges. All your perfect imperfections. Give your all to me, I'll give my all to you. You're my end and my beginning. Even when I loose I'm winning.Cause I give you all of me, and you give me all of you.

                            How many times do I have to tell you, even when you're crying you're beautiful too. The world is beating you down, I'm around through every mood. You're my downfall, you're my muse. My worst distraction, my rhythm and blues. Cant stop singing, its ringing, in my head for you. My head's under water, but I'm breathing fire. You're crazy and I'm out of my mind.

                           Cause all of me loves all of you. All your curves and all your edges, all your perfect imperfections. Give your all to me and I'll give my all to you. You're my end and my beginning, even when I lose I'm winning. Cause I give you all of me, and you give me all of you.

                           Cards on the table, we're both showing hearts. Risking it all, though its hard

                          Cause all of me loves all of you. All your curves and all your edges, all your perfect imperfections. Give your all to me and I'll give my all to you. You're my end and my beginning, even when I lose I'm winning. Cause I give you all of me, and you give me all of you.

                            I give you all of me, and you give me all of you."

By the end, Mike was in tears. Parker slowly moved forwards and wiped them away.

"You stole my heart the first day I met you, and I can't stand seeing you like this. Mike, I love you."

They embraced in a long hug, and fell asleep on the couch for the night, wrapped in each others arms.

{Credit to John Legend for the song, obviously.}