Kiani (Oneshot 1)

"So, Jordan. I was wondering if you would like to come visit me, over here in the UK?" Kiingtong, also known as Will, shyly asked. He'd been waiting to ask Jordan to come visit him. Will knew it was time to tell the older man about his feelings towards him.

"That would be great Will! But I just don't have to money for it right now." Damn-it.

"What if i had already booked your plane, and have my guest room all ready for you?" He didn't.

"Really? Thanks man!" Jordan exclaimed. "When does the plane leave?" A panicky Will answered off off impulse saying "Tomorrow! Ill send you the details in a bit."  Fuck. Well he was going to have to get a lot ready in under a day, now.

"Well, I better get packing then! See ya soon buddy!"

The sound of the ending Skype call rang through his headphones.

~

Jordan looked throughout the airport for Will. He had just gotten of a fairly long flight and was exhausted. He was about to give up until something tapped on his shoulder. Turning, he met a pair of chocolate brown eyes, and a huge smile. 'He's fucking hot.' Jordan thought to himself 'Wait? What?! I don't like him like that, right? I'm not gay.' mixed emotions came over him 'But you are gay for Will.' his conscious told him. "No, shut up!" Jordan said out loud

"Uh, sorry... Let's go get a taxicab..." Will quietly said, thinking the outburst was directed at him.

The rid to the apartment was quiet. Jordan battling his thoughts, and Will trying to figure out what to say to the other when he was to confess his feelings. he decided he would do it the day Jordan left, so in case anything would go wrong (mostly just in case Jordan didn't feel the same way) he wouldn't have be awkwardly stuck with him.

~

"Damn! I cant believe its my last day here!" said Jordan. 'Oh don't remind me!' thought Will, "Yea, you'll have to come and visit another time." They still had plenty of time to waste after Jordan was done packing up everything. They decided on ordering pizza and playing Minecraft until the time came. *Ding, Dong!* "Ill get it, probably the pizza." offered Jordan.

Will looked at his watch. He had an hour before he had to take the American to the airport. "Might as well do it after the pizza." he quietly murmured, as Jordan brought the food into the cozy apartment.

"Hey Jordan?' "Yea bud?" "I need to tell you something... And I'm ready." After a glance from Jordan, signalling for him to go on, he walked over to him close. Will looked up, into Jordan's eyes and whispered "I-i love y-you..."

The Brit backed away slightly, scared. But, before he could say another word. Jordan's soft lips crashed into his. In a matter of seconds, they were on the couch, Jordan straddling Will, pinning his arms above his head. "I love you too." Jordan finally replied.

 They were late to the airport.