TheCampingDolphin (Oneshot 3)

{Did I spell Brayden right? 0_0}

Ryan was ecstatic. His boyfriend, of 3 years, was coming back tomorrow, from his volunteer work in Africa. The three weeks he was gone, were misery. Even though they talked everyday, it was never the same as seeing 'The man, the myth, the legend' (as Brayden would say).

~

Ryan was at the gate of the airport, his stomach filled with butterflies, He wanted just to fly out of the window, find Brayden, and swoop him back home. He was still stuck in his  thoughts when police and ambulance sirens broke through the thin air, bringing him back to reality.

When he finally got into the airport, more specifically where he was supposed to pick up Brayden, it was all chaos. Everyone, screaming, and running around in a hasty panic. He tried relentlessly to ask someone what was happening, but no avail. When he finally did, he wished he hadn't. The plain had caught on fire while landing. Two people had already been pronounced dead, seven severely injured.

Well now the butterflies were dead, they had quickly been replaced with anxiety clawing at his throat. He darted through the crowd pushing anyone in his way. He was not about to loose his boyfriend, not after everything they had been through together.

His eyes scanned the crowd of injured people exiting the plane. There were so many people wheezing and coughing as they stumbled down the steep ramp. 'What if Brayden was one of the two dea-' He mentally slapped himself for thinking like that.

"Gah!" a familiar voice yelled. Ryan jerked his head around to see the brunette headed boy he loved. "Fuck, Brayden!' He yelled running towards him. The president looked up at him, the fear instantly being wiped of his face and replaced with joy.

They embraced in a long hug. Neither of them knew how to feel. Happy, sad, relieved. "I thought you were dead." Choaked out Ryan. "Shh. It's okay, I'm here and alive. Now we can go home and cuddle for as long as you like." Brayden soothed.

"Love you."

"Love you too."