Gbomb (Oneshot 6)

{Is this even oneshot number 6? Dear Lord I don't even know :/. It's been a rough day you guys (Rougher than the wood of a bark tree XD). But seriously it's been awful and all I want to do is break every single bone in my body, but I decided, 'Ehh, maybe updating my story is better'. I swear you guys, youtube, and music are the only things that keep me going. So thanks for just reading my stories and posting super awesome and nice things in the comments! Love you guys!}

Zach sighed as he plopped down on the round chair that belonged to the bar. He had been going there a lot, trying to escape his problems. It never worked, but he thought if he drank enough then it would. Zach made a drastic decision by moving to America, after living in Canada his whole life. He needed something new, a reset. Something to boost some sort of 'Start Over'.

After a few drinks he got up and turned to leave, still sober. But something was different. Someone was different. There was a man with deep hazel eyes (and very muscular arms...) and stubble all over his chin. Green meet hazel for a split second before Zach, ripped his eyes away. Furiously blushing.

He had know about his attraction to boys for a long time now. That was part of the reason he moved, everyone he formerly knew had stopped talking to him after his sore attempt to come out. He stuttered (and may or may not have almost had a panic attack) and no one gave him the chance to explain he was pansexual. All they had heard was "I also like guys.", and started to freak out.

Zach had started to walk towards the exit, trying not to make a ruckus {What? Ruckus? Is that even how you spell it? Da fuck. You guys wouldn't believe that I'm my Grammar teachers favorite student,}. He felt the breeze of warm night air hit his face. It was nothing compared to Canada's wonderful cold, though.

He patiently waited for a taxi to come around. He still didn't have his own car, but it was fine because it was more of a 'Walk every-fucking-were' city. Zach felt warm breath on his right ear and heard a whisper saying "Hey there."

He whipped around, only to find himself staring at a muscular chest. Looking up, he saw the same beautiful eyes he saw in the bar.

"H-hi." Zach stuttered back. Yeah, he has the tenancy to stutter a lot...

"What's your name?" the mysterious man seductivly asked.

"Z-Zach."

"Well Zach, I'm Liam. Here's my number, lets go out sometime. Café on Main Street, tomarrow? Sounds good. See you there." And with that, Liam walked away briskly. Not letting Zach slip in one word.

~

Zach nervously hurried to the Café, not wanting to be a second late. This was the first date he had gone on were he was the one that was asked out, and he was not about to let that go to waste. Especially not on such a hot guy.

Once he was there he scanned the place, searching for the other, finally finding him, out on the patio section.

"Hey Zzzzzzaaaachhhh!" Liam said, dragging out his name.

"Hi." Zach said smiling, doing his best not to stutter and ruin it.

~

They wound up staying at the Café for six hours, talking and having the best day Zach had experienced in a long time. They wound up at Liam's house.

They caught themselves staring into each other's eyes. The American went for the kiss, pulling in Zach close. He swept his tongue across his lower lip. Granting him access, Zach pulled Liam down so they were at eye level. He liked to be more dominate, but it was a bit harder since he was shorter.

It was about to get much deeper, both their shirts were off and Liam was in the process of taking Zach's pants off. But then the Landlord of the apartment walked in. Didn't help that both of them were hard (and ready for some... erm, action). The worst part was they stayed like that, half naked, both of them doing taxes with the landlord for the next hour. By the time the landlord left both of them were redder than a tomato and embarrassed. Really fucking embarrassesd.

"So can we continue tomorrow?"