Chapter 27

I look at James in confusion. "What? B-but all this time you were wanting to kill me."
He nods with tears rolling down his face; and pulls out a paper from his pocket, it was supposed to be note given to me at graduation. James hands it to me and the note read;

Dear Samantha;

By the time you get this note I will have ran away to Florida and it will be time for graduation. I'm writing this note because I wanted to say I'm sorry. I lied, I did not kill myself, I just became severely depressed and I hadn't ate in days.
I really never meant to hurt you in any way. This has been on my mind for several months now and I went to Florida because I needed to get my mind off what happened. I felt terrible, and I'm stupid for going off at you just like that out of nowhere. I just hope you find someplace in your heart to forgive me. Because I love you as a sister and I want to start over.
All the way at the beginning. As friends.

I looked at the note and began crying.
"James...this is so..."
James stops me and holds my hand in his. "You don't have to say anything. But I really wanna start over. With both you and George."
I nod and put the note in my pocket.
"Okay." I say wiping my tears and putting the note in my pocket.

****

Now that me and James are starting over as friends, he is now going back to his house and trying to make up for his SAT's he missed when he was in Florida.
While I went home and talked to George about the twins. It turns out he was just really shocked and he told me that he is proud to be having twins and that both of us are going to raise it together.

I honestly never thought I would be fully happy again in my life. I shed tears of joy and glanced down at some of my old cuts. And I whispered to myself;

I'm finally happy.