Chapter 38

3 weeks later

Wedding Day.

I cannot believe that the day I get married is here. I am so happy to be able to spend the rest of my life with my one true love, George.

*****
I stood at my mirror once I woke up and said to myself. "This is it, here comes the rest of your life Samantha."
I took a deep breath and smiled at myself as I turned around to go check on my kids.

I looked into both their amazing little twinkling eyes and smiled. I have never been this happy in my life.
  A little while later, after breakfast, I went out to get my hair done, and pick up my wedding dress.
I was getting my hair done in a loose bun with braids and topped with a rose-pink and cranberry colored flower crown.
And my dress....
It was so beautiful, and flowing, with lace sleeves.

I cannot believe I am getting the wedding of my dreams.

As I arrived briefly before my wedding was going to begin, I could see all my friends, seated outside where we were having my wedding. So anticipated and filled with joy.

I stood behind the Rose colored silk certain with Georges uncle, waiting to walk down the aisle. Once the music started, I closed my eyes, took a deep breath and prepared to walk down the aisle.
   Once I opened my eyes, I spotted my soon to be husband, at the front. When he saw me, he had the most speechless look ever. He looked as if he was going to fall 'head over heels'
Then I look to my left, and see Nolan arriving.

Everything is turning out perfectly.

Once I reached the front, I grabbed George's hands and looked at him in his eyes and smiled.

Once the priest greeted our guests, we exchanged vows. They were long and heartfelt, and filled with tears of joy.

Now it was time...

"Do you, Samantha Marie, take George Xavier, as your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, to love and to cherish, in sickness and in health for as long as you both shall live?"
I smiled with bright eyes and said; "I do"
  "And do you George Xavier, take Samantha Marie, as your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, to love and to cherish, in sickness and in health for as long as you both shall live?"
He smiled big and said "I sure do."
The priest continued and said "You may now ki-" before he could finish, George grabbed me by the waist and kissed me hard.
"I know pronounce you husband, and wife." The priest said with happiness.

And our guessed exchanged some "Aww's" and clapped with joy.

We are married now...