Chapter 18

george pov;

Being the boyfriend I am, I quickly rushed Samantha to the hospital, the whole time I had tears rolling down my face. I cannot lose my girlfriend, I love her so much.

~

As I got to the hospital I checked her in and they didn't let me go with her, so I sat in the waiting room impatiently wondering what was going to happen, then a woman -who seemed to be in her thirties- looked at me in concern.
"Are you okay sir?" She says with her high-pitched voice.
I wipe my tears and bite my lip and shake my head. "No...I am worried about my girlfriend. She tried to kill herself and I was stupid enough to not be there in time to stop her. But I was too late and she fell out of the tree by the ocean and blacked out."
The woman put her tense hands on me. "I'm sorry for you sir. I hope your girlfriend is okay."
I look out into the city that over looked the hospital and nod. "Me too..."

~

After a few hours of sleeping in the waiting room, at around 8:30pm they finally called me up to tell me what was going on with my girlfriend.
The doctor looked at me with his tense eyes and grinned. "Your girlfriend is doing perfectly fine. Just a few cuts and bruises and a minor concussion."
I smiled in relief.
"Thank you doctor. May I go see her?"
The doctor writes down the room number for me and pats me on the shoulder. "She's on the second floor."
I smile then head for the elevator.
When I get in the elevator I look at the promise ring that I have that's similar to Samantha's and I began to cry tears of joy.

I'm so glad my girlfriend is okay, I couldn't loose what means so much to me.