Chapter 20

WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD! SKIP THIS CHAPTER IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 13, OR DISLIKE SEXUAL CONTENT

I look up at George and nod "Of Course."
He breathes nervously and looks up.
"W-would you think we are at the time in our relationship where... We-have..."

Shit, I already knew what he was gonna say.

I looked at him with scared eyes. "Baby, I don't know. Your only 18 and I'm almost 19. I-I don't know if it's time."
He pecks me on the cheek softly. "Babe, I promise I will not hurt you, It's just...I love you a lot and I really don't love anyone else beside you, I want to have a life with you."
I smiled and cried a little bit of tears of joy, and sigh with relief. "Um... Okay, I-I can trust you."

~

george pov;

I lay my girlfriend back down on the pillow and lift her shirt up slowly and give her small pecks on her stomach. In return she kisses my neck softly and takes my shirt off revealing my tense muscles. I roll over so she's on top and I slowly take off her shorts, she moans softly as I also began to take off her undergarments.
Then without hesitation, she unbuckled my pants and took them off.

She took a deep breath and tightly closes her eyes as she slowly took off my boxers revealing my penis.
"Are you ready Babe?" I say lifting her legs and sitting her up in front of me slightly.
"Ready as I'll ever be." She says smirking and biting her lip.
I slowly go down to her area and kiss the side of her thigh signaling I was going in. Then, I slowly began to eat her out causing her to moan and breathe heavily.
"Babe..." She muttered out in pleasure "I want you inside me now."
I laugh quietly and held her by her thighs and inserted her.
We both moaned in unison, and I began to push myself into her faster.
"I-I can't hold it in baby." I mutter under my heavy breathing.

Shit... I thought to myself.

Samantha pov;

George released his cum inside me causing me to moan loudly. He flipped me over signaling it was my turn to please him. I sat on top of him as I rocked my hips back and forth in rhythm causing him to thrust and moan loudly. As I grew tired I began to stop and got up and went to his bathroom to clean up, and change then I climbed back in bed and laid on George's chest and slowly drifted off to sleep in his arms.

And I thought to myself. "Did me and my boyfriend.... Actually have sex?"

Shit...