chapter 37

Today I was beyond excited because my lovely fiancé is coming home from his tournament today. I hadn't seen him in almost a month. I miss him more than ever.
As I was sitting at my kitchen table enjoying a plate of pancakes I hear someone pull up in the driveway and I go to the window to see who it is and I see that it's George. I smiled with excitement and ran out the door and jumped into his arms. "I missed you so much." I say looking into his eyes.
He smiles and pecks me on the lips. "I missed you too Sweetie." I grab his hands and look up at him and smile. Let's go inside, I wanna show you how much the kids are growing! While I am still holding onto one of his hands I attempt to head for the door but he pulls me back and brings me close to him. "Babe, Hold on. I haven't seen you in nearly a month. I wanna make out with you so badly" I laugh and he picks me up and sets me on his car and begins to slowly make out with me. I wrap my arms around him and he places his hands on my face. He slowly breaks away and looks me in the eyes "I cannot wait to marry you. Speaking of when do you want to have our wedding babe?"
"I would marry you right now if I wanted to. But, I want this wedding to be perfect so....3 weeks?"
George smiles with excitement. "That's perect. I can't wait to see my beautiful girl walk down the aisle"
I smile and hold George's hands tightly. "I love you so much."
"I love you more"