Chapter 28

Ava's POV

It's been two rough weeks, Liam got kidnapped, the benefactor happens to be Meredith but only made the list because Peter told her too while they were in the hospital. Deadpool is over. Braeden helped Derek stop the assassin's from the help of Scott, Kira, and Satomi's pack. Adam has yet to be found. He disappeared once he heard his allies died. Oh Kate kidnapped Scott and Kira.

Derek, Liam, Stiles, Peter, Malia, and Braeden went to Mexico while I am stuck here with Scott's father and Sheriff Stilinski. Ooh, these children need to give me a break. "Just breathe." Stilinski said. "This is harder then I thought it to be." I said.

"Just breathe like this he oh he oh." Sheriff said. I do as Sheriff tells me too. Melissa comes and got me off of my feet. "We got this. Let's go for a walk and see if we can cool your body down. It's a nice remedy for the children. Your water hasn't broken yet. We got plenty of time. Your contractions will soon to fly away." Melissa said.

"So what are their names?" Melissa cut the silence after walking the street. "Ryan and Ryli Hale." I said. "Awesome names. Come, sit down. No one is here besides us." Melissa said. He's around here somewhere Ava.

I look around the empty park and see no one but a box. I decided to walk towards it. I lift it as I hear Luna saying something. Open it. I peeked inside before you did. Just clothing. I guess it's a gift.

I see baby clothes and I lift it in the air. Some baby boy and girl sweaters. There adorable. It feels as if its a trap. "Hello sister." Adam said before getting hit.  

Adam's POV

Luna was right about one thing. The only one I cared about was those dear children. Too bad I would never harm them.  I however have someone that I  also care about. My dear daughter Lissa. She turns twenty-two today. Good thing I am meeting up with her. I place Ava in the trunk. 

All I hear from Ava is, "No! My water broke. You must help. Please at least give them to Derek." Ava said. Ava pulls her leggings down and I feel a babies head. "Adam, please you must not murder anyone to revive Luna's original body. If you love your sister as you do your daughter you musn't wake her. Her soul won't be at peace." Ava said in pain. 

"Push." I said. Ava screams out in pain. "He's almost out. Push slowly." I said. "Ahhh!" Ava said. The boy cries as I gave him to Ava. "You must push again." I said. The other one must be stubborn. "Ahhh!" Ava screams. 

Ava kept pushing as the other one came out. The first one is crying. "He's cold. Give me your jacket." Ava said. I took it off and placed it over the boy. The girl is crying as it dies down when Ava held her. "Melissa, take care of these two. Ava will be in the hands of me." I said. 

"Who are you?" Melissa asked. "Adam Reid. Once you leave your compulsion will break." I said. I close the trunk of the car and drive off to Mexico. Three long hours or so, "Let's show your dear beloved pack and mate what I've taken." I said. 

Ava cried the whole way to Mexico. "Shut up with your incessant crying.  It's not you who I am killing. It's ......." I said as I was cut off. "You definitely don't look like the type to have a child." Ava said. 

"Says you." I said. "You must......" Ava said as I duct taped her mouth. "We have perfect view of the whole Kate and the beserkers vs. Derek and the hunters. Who knew the hunters would team up with a werewolf? Oh wait, I know. Me." I said.

"Papa estoy aqui." Lissa said.  "Estoy aqui el hijo." I said. "Quien es la pierra?" Lissa asked. "Lissa, Ava. Ava, Lissa." I said. Ja'rhee comes out and placed them both in a circle. "Once you kill your beloved thing, your sister shall revive to health." Ja'rhee said. "This shall hurt." I said.

"Dear those of gods, I reminisce Luna to be awoken in peace. She shall come out of thee body of our descendant Ayan Dryad. The goddess of earth. Mix the powers of Death, Fire, Earth, and Darkness. We all shall remain powerful." Ja'rhee said. I walk over to Lissa with a sword and sliced her throat. "We shall not keep The lady of Darkness waiting dear daughter." I said.

"You killed your own daughter to revive Luna. You sick bastard!" Ava yelled. "Shh! It's alright Ayan." I said. Ava spits at me. I hand the sword to Ja'rhee. She throws it on the body.  Ava falls on the ground clutching in pain. "Ahhh!" Ava said. I look over to see Luna in her body. "My sister." I said. 

"You killed Fire, you must die as well for hurting and awaking my peaceful accounting brother. Ayan's children shall not have any of magic inside them. I placed it somewhere you must find in the dreamworld. Stuck with your demons you have murdered in cold blood." Luna said stabbing Ja'rhee,  Adam, and herself. 

"Find happiness Ayan. Hide my body and Adam's. No one shall find us. Wish Ryan and Riley have met before we departed....." Luna said dying. 

Ava's POV

I look to see Derek in wolf form. Well that's new. I place Adam and Luna's body in the trunk. No one shall look in the sea. I drive to the edge of Mexico on one side and drive into the sea. I roll out of the car and watch it sink to the bottom of the sea. I meet Derek, Liam, Scott, Stiles, Kira, Malia, and Chris talking to the Calaveras. 

"What were you doing here and what happened to your children?" Malia asked. "I've had a long day. Catch me." I said passing out in Scott's arms.