An

So I'm writing a new story called The Anderson's Assassin. If you wanna know about it. I will gladly tell you all. So here it goes...........

"Bleu please tell your dear of a niece that she's going to be fine for a blind kid?" Silver asked."It's alright Daisy. Scott will never harm you again. He's away for a long time kid." Bleu assured Daisy. 

"If you say so. But I worry that I wont see anymore Aunt Bleu." Daisy said. "I promise you and your mother that you will see again." Bleu said. 

"Will I see mom again?" Daisy asked. "You will see your mom again." Bleu said. Daisy left to go to her room bumping into things on the way. "You think Red is still out there, Bleu?" Silver asked. 

"We saw an empty hospital bedroom. She has to be somewhere. After all she worried for me when George wasn't in his happiest stage." Bleu said. "Was he ever happy?" Silver asked. "Okay. He may have been our foster father, but can you blame him. He lost his child before we were even fostered by him and Jaqueline." Bleu said. 

"I guess." Silver said. 

________________________________________________________________________________

So I'll give you something. It goes Anderson's Assassin and then Bleu's Assassin.