Sequel Announcement!!!

More hell will rain down on Oakwood in the sequel, which I will start updating in a week from now

More hell will rain down on Oakwood in the sequel, which I will start updating in a week from now. The past comes back to haunt Luc. The time of easy frights and scary monsters is over. Time to get down to core business.

For now, here's a snippet of what will eventually become the summary : 

*

"Three weeks. That's how long I got to have drama-free. I'm not sure what is happening to me or to Oakwood. Nothing's the same since I rolled into town and it just keeps getting weirder.  Suspicious agents in suits roam the streets without an explanation. They're staring straight at me. 

The new Chemistry teacher is NOT who he says he is. 

Lauren, Luc's dead twin sister, hid something from everyone. Something important that may have lead to her demise and that could lead to ours. 

I'm doing things I never thought I could. Like, mutant-level things...

Hunters are in town. I never knew four words could contain so much dread and terror. 

I'd rather deal with the Wanderers. 

I'm on the brink of a breakdown. I need help..."

In the wake of ridding Oakwood of Wanderers, other dangers come creeping in and they're somehow linked to Luc's absent twin. The past returns to haunt the mutants in inconspicuous ways. Riley's life is yet again in jeopardy, but this time she's not alone. Luc and his family are all thrown into the teetering balance. More secrets are uncovered. A trap dawns on them all. Invisible threats start crawling from all directions. Who is the real enemy? 

*