Chapter 12 - Dont You Worry Your Pretty Little Mind

Start from the beginning

"What the hell?" The voice asked, noting that there were four legs in the same stall.

Richard pushed open the stall door, not giving a damn whether he was caught or not. And Charlie, well, the smaller blonde had no idea what was happening.

"Can I help you?" Richard asked, his face calm and slightly smirky.

Charlie cowered behind Richard, because this was a boy that he had learned to ignore. Richard noticed Charlie's hesitancy, and stood up taller.

"You, the hottest new bad boy in school, are gay?" The boy asked.

Richard nodded and kissed Charlie's head, "Yes, now, if you please, we were kind of in the middle of something,"

"No!" The boy protested, "I am telling the principal!"

Richard scoffed and grabbed Charlie's hand, leading the blonde out of the bathroom and away from the tattle tailing boy, "C'mon, babe," Richard sighed, "We'll finish that later,"

~

Richard held true to his word. Later that night, after Zayn and Harry were asleep, Richard began throwing small rocks at Charlie's window, hoping for him to wake. And, as soon as Charlie heard the small ticks on the glass, he sat up, and ran to the window, pulling it open with his small pale hands. Richard scaled the side of the house with ease and scooted right in through the window.

"Are you ready to finish what we started earlier?" Richard asked. Charlie noticed a bulge in Richard's pants and was about to ask what it was when their lips connected.

"What are we doing?" Charlie asked.

"Just trust me,"

And then Richard laid Charlie back on his bed slowly, his hands roaming the pale sin and pulling his shirt over his head.

"Why are we getting undressed?" Charlie giggled, "I just put on my pajamas,"

"It's more fun to do this with no clothes on,"

"Okay,"

Richard flicked on Charlie's bedside light, crawling over the boy and kneeling between his spread legs. "Richard what are you doing?" Charlie wondered, eyes never leaving the pronate bulge in Richards pants. "Something you'll like, okay?"

And Charlie nodded, biting down on his bottom lip as Richards hands reached up his legs, meeting at Charlie's crotch and caressing him through the soft material of his Clover pajamas. "R-Richard, feels funny." The blonde whimpered, touching over Richards hands that now worked to drag the boy's pajamas down, peeking inside his tight boxers.

"Holy shit, Charlie," Richard chuckled, "You are so big, and you're only 14,"

"Is that bad?" Charlie asked, looking at his erection in awe.

"No," Richard laughed lightly, "It's a good thing, trust me,"

And really, Richard wanted to impale himself on Charlie's leaking cock and ride him into oblivion as he finished undressing him, but he knew that he had to start out with something simplier and easier. So, he leaned down, licking along Charlie's length. Charlie growled and grabbed onto Richard tightly.

"That feels...good," Charlie decided, his hips bucking involuntarily.

Suddenly, Richard took as much of Charlie into his mouth as possible, bobbing his head fast. Charlie screamed out, and Richard had to put his hand over his mouth to keep him quiet, because if Zayn woke up and came in here, Richard knew he was going to get beat up and thrown out of the house.

He even worked to pull his own pants down before pulling off the lad, panting under his breath.

"Do you like this?" Richard said, spit dripping down his chin as he devoured Charlie's huge cock. Charlie tried to nod the best he could. He didn't understand what was happening or why it felt so good, but he knew that he didn't want this to end.

Tears came to Charlie's eyes, but they weren't bad tears, they were happy tears, and Richard knew that, so he forced his mouth onto Charlie all the way down, causing him to gag, and for Charlie to convulse and he came, filling up Richard's mouth. Richards swallowed it all after swhishing it around in his mouth, and he pumped himself only once or twice before he came onto Charlie's bed sheets.

"Richard," Charlie breathed.

"Yes?"

"Again,"

~*~