Chapter 10|Forever

Ignis held traumatised Strawberry bridal style as they walked to his house. He held her gently not to hurt anymore. She snuggled her face into his neck for comfort. He stroked her soft red hair as he avoided a tree.

When they came back to the village after Jonas died they were shocked to find that many people just learned of the news and swept under the rug. It turns out many people didn't like Jonas especially after he hurt Strawberry. Everyone in the village loved and adored Strawberry with all their hearts so someone hurting her will not be missed.

Her aunt and uncle were waiting at their cabin with strawberry's stuff packed securely in her bags. They finally felt that she was save with Ignis after seeing what bravery he showed to save their beloved Strawberry. They could know sleep soundly in their bed knowing she will have a great life and would be safe with him.

After saying their goodbyes Ignis and Strawberry left to their house which meant crossing into the demon realm. She hadn't shifted out of her position a single time even when they stepped through the door.

He steady breathing meant that she was asleep. He carried up the stairs towards their bedroom.

Pulling back the blush covers of the bed he slowly and gently placed her on top the bed. He placed the covers over her and tucked her in. He kissed her forehead and headed towards the closet.

Her bags were there waiting to be unpacked so he did so be careful not spend to much time on her undergarments. He didn't want to invade her privacy because they were only starting to get know each other and he didn't want to start off on the wrong foot.

After putting her clothes away he walked to the bathroom where it held a large tub. He knew his Strawberry loved baths particularly one with bubbles so he bought a huge tub.

He turned the nozzles to fill the tub up with water and poured in some lavender liquid into the water to make it a bible bath. Once fully filled he shut of the water and walked into the bedroom where he heard her stirring.

He first saw her arms above her head stretching as she sat up. Putting her arms back down looked all dazed and exhausted but he had to bath her first or else her cuts might get an infection.

"Strawberry my beloved, you must get up it's bath time." He said while walking over to where she sat.

Like a toddler she stuck out her arms waiting for him to pick her up. He did so carrying her to the bathroom. He handed her towel and robe and turned to leave but an arm shot out and snatched his hand.

"Will... will you bath with me please?", she said in a shaky voice.

She looked down shyly at the ground as blush coated her cheeks. She twirled her hair with her finger in a nervous manner.

He nodded and got undressed. He slid into the tub waiting for her. He didn't look at her as she undressed but soon a bare back was in front of him as she stepped into the tub too. She skyway slid in and press her back against his stomach.

He's never seen a naked woman's body before because he wanted to wait to see his Strawberry. He wanted Strawberry to be his first and last.

Even though he was seeing a women's body for the first time nothing g about this aroused him. She was still shaky from her past experience and he didn't want to frighten her more.

He pick shampoo and started washing her hair. After he rinsed her hair he started to wash her body with a wash cloth. It want a sexual experience rather a tender loving moment to make sure she was clean and comfortable.

After Ignis cleansed her Strawberry turned around and grabbed the wash cloth. She started to clean him with it. She was returning his love and showing him that she cared just as much.

After couple moments the water started to get cold so they got out of the tub and dried off. He got dressed in his sleeping pants and he helped her slip into her night gown.

He picked her up around the legs holding her to his waist. Carry her to the bed he set her down on top of it pulling the covers over and tucking her in. He walked around around the bed to the other side and hoped in next to her.

Laying there on their sides they stared into each other's eyes. He was to scared to hold her in case he hurt her. She was so peaceful laying there cuddled into the covers in her pink lace nightgown that when down to her knees and had spaghetti straps. She stared at him with live in her eyes.

She reached her arms out wanting him to cuddle. Her looked at her for confirmation before moving and when she nodded he started to scoot closer. He gently wrapped his arm around her as she cuddle her face into his bare chest.

He stroked her long hair while laying there for awhile. He put his chin on top her head.

"Will you marry me?", he casually said out of nowhere.

Pulling back her face from his chest she looked up at him with a confused face. Realisation made its way on her face and she started to blush.

"Yes", she slowly nodded.

She quickly dipped her head back into his chest and giggle. A huge brilliant smile made its way onto his face. He start to chuckle along with her.

His heart swelled with so much love. He just wanted to marry her today but he know he had to wait some time for her to be fully ready to marry him. He also wanted it to be the best day in the world.

"I love you", he said tenderly while stroking her hair.

"I love you too", she whispered softly into his chest in reply.