Chapter 5|Wedding

Strawberry smiled as she smelled the chocolate cake being pulled out of the oven. She was enjoying her last moments living in her aunt and uncle's cabin. She knew she could visit them whenever she wanted to but, she'll miss them with all her heart. She loved spending these last moments with them.

She baked a chocolate cake with both her aunt and uncle. They talked about memories over the years. She couldn't wait to start new memories with Ignis. She yawned tiredly and said her good nights as she headed to bed. Walking to her bed she laid down and went to sleep.

In her dreams it was her and Ignis getting married together. She dreamed of walking down the isle in a beautiful dress while grasping a bouquet of flowers in her hands. She looked up to see Ignis looking at her with love and adoration in his eyes. She clung to her uncle arm tighter in anticipation seeing him at the end of the isle waiting.

When she reached the end she stood in front Ignis as her uncle let her go and kissed her cheek. As they said I do she looked down shyly. All the blood rushes to face making her blushed and she held her breath and looked up. Her eyes widened wide seeing Jonas Randervalt standing in front of her instead of Ignis.

A wicked smirk came onto his face as he smirked at her wickedly. Their was a trace of evilness concealed in his eyes. She started to claw at her neck because she couldn't the breath. Her windpipes felt like they were being crushed as she watch him come closer.

"You thought you could escape?" Jonas asked.

Her eyes opened wide bringing her back to reality. Two black soulless eyes staring evilly at her we're the first things she saw. Strong hands removed themselves from her neck as they reached out and grabbed a cloth.

She tried to catch her breath before a funny smelling cloth was shoved harshly over her mouth. She tried not to breath in the funny smelling cloth before she surrendered and breathed in a big breath. She tried to fight the sleepiness in eyes as her breathing became slower and slower. Suddenly everything became black as she heard a wicked male laugh.

• • • • •

A dripping water sound woke her up to find herself in a cold, dark cell. He head pounded as she lifted it from the cold cement. Looking around for any sign of life to find the same soulless black eyes staring at her. Slowly scooting herself against a wall she kept eye contact in case the person might attack her.

"Calm down Strawberry, I won't hurt you... yet", a dark raspy voice said."If you don't recognise me, it's me Jonas, your future husband."

A tall figure walked out of the of the shadows. Brown shaggy hair covered his eyes but, the evil deranged smile was still visible. This scared her knowing that this was the man she was and now still is going to marry.

"What",she whispered softly in surprise.

"Yes. I told you that you were going to mine and only mine. You marring me will help my reputation because your the most well loved girl in the village." He stated.

"But I don't want", she sniffled.

"Oh to bad! I don't care what you want!", she started to sob as he said that. Annoyed with her tears he reached over and stroked her cheek creepily. She leaned away, scared of his advances. She missed her Ignis.

"I don't love you. I love Ig..."

She was interrupted from a loud slap from her kidnapper. Her head whipped to the side in pain. Her tears starting to pour faster down her cheeks. Her pouty lips wobbled trying not to make any noise that will get him angry again.

"I was so upset learning that you've decided not to marry me anymore. You became someone's beloved and that ruined my whole plan", he said furiously.

"I swear I didn't mean to upset you..."

She was thrown to the ground by fist in her stomach. Whimpering and coughing on the floor she was even more scared for her life.

"I didn't say you could speak you whore! Your so annoying. God! I don't care what you think or want. I just need you to marry me to improve my reputation. Make me look innocent for my past sins. So you'll marry me and be a living wife and listen to everything I say. Alright?", he says.

"Alright", she said quietly after a couple minutes.

"Great", he said excited. He walked out of the room and then came back with a puke green wedding dress. "Now we can't waste any time because it's time for us to get married."

"Now?", she asked softly.

"Yes now! I can't wait for your stupid beloved come whisk you away", he said harshly. "Now get dressed before I came back or, I'll hit you again."

Raising his hand threatening to strike her if she didn't move. She quickly scrambled up, using the wall to help keep her stable. She grabbed the wedding dress that was sprawled on the floor.

As he left the room she began to shakily undress herself. The dress was itchy and ugly green dress. It was a poofy wide turtle neck that drag on the ground because she was so short.

Loud footsteps that sounded like they were in a rush headed towards her. Soon Jonas appeared to roughly grab her arm and pull her towards the door. She didn't have enough strength to resist so she let herself be pulled with him. She was scared what would happen to her.