Chapter 8|Fight to the Death

It was like two brick walls colliding into each other when Ignis through himself into Jonas. Fury and Rage was all Ignis could feel. It was the loss of Strawberry that made him feel that way.

It was like there was an empty black hole inside him. It consumed his heart, mind, and body. How would he go on without her?

His sadness slowly changed in to fury and anger as he looked at the man under him. The man who took the love of his life away from him on what was supposed to be the happiest day of his life.

The man who took her away from him was skinny as if he hasn't in weeks. That was suspicious especially for a man if his status. A hard punch in the face broke him out of his thoughts and to that ground.

He rolled out the way quickly as a leg came flying at him. He moving out of the way quickly as arms and legs came flying at him.

Swiftly Ignis through under Jonas legs making him fall on the ground. Getting up quickly Ignis kicked Jonas in the stomach hard to him down on the ground.

Walking around Jonas as gasped for breath Ignis picked Jonas's head by his hair. Picking up Jonas's head he was dazed from the blow earlier. With Ignis's hand pulling Jonas's head up by his hair he instantly smashed it into the ground quick and swift.

He repeatedly until Ignis heard a crack and saw red blood trip from Jonas's broken nose. Jonas groaned loudly after the head smashing stopped. He was disoriented and out of it. He could barely keep his head up even with Ignis holding it.

Ignis dropped Jonas's head on the ground leaving one last satisfying crack as blood spurted everywhere. As much blood was spilled it still wouldn't bring back his love.

He growled for his aching heart thinking of his strawberry. With punch in the face Jonas took advantage of Ignis's weak moment. Ignis fell to the ground with a huff.

Jonas laugh maniacally while clutching his stomach. His eyes were now a deep dark red with an evil look in them. He was clearly screwed on the head. Ignis felt a little fear creep up his spine because this man in front of him was changing.

"You thought you could stop me?", Jonas asked in a harsh tone. "You foiled everything for me! I was going to marry Strawberry and gain a better reputation but, no! Of course she had to have a beloved."

Jonas growled like animal almost like a wolf.

"What do you mean?", Ignis asked confused as hell by the change in behaviour and physical appearance.

"Haven't you figured out yet?", Jonas asked annoyed.

He started to walk closer to Ignis slowly. He circled around him like he was his prey ready to devour. Ignis attempted to swiftly get up but, a foot that landed on his stopped him from doing so. Groaning as his back landed back on the ground with a thump.

"Are you that sense?", Jonas asked him with amusement on his face and an evil look in eyes.

"I'm guessing so", he said sounding tired and bored,"I guess I'll have to explain my life story."

"I was born the third son to a proud leader, my mother loved me but, my father didn't. I wasn't as strong as my brothers. As hard as I worked he never loved as much as my brothers and neither did the ladies apparently. I was the ugly one with the scars marring my face and body making me unloveable compared to my brothers. Until I was arranged to marry a woman who was an orphan. She was gorgeous, smart but a terrible housewife. Every day I'd come home and have to teach her a lesson because of her terrible housewife skills making even more angry. That happened for a whole year until I couldn't take it anymore and removed her permanently. Sad times it was.she really was a good tumble in the sheets if you know what I mean. I was sad for awhile until I met my next wife but she turned out the same and same as the next one. I'd have five wives when my father figured out what happened and banished me from my home forever so I got a new name and identity and moved to these village. All I need was Strawberry the most innocent girl in the village to make my reputation boost so I put in an offer to her aunt and uncle since their health was getting worse every day. They didn't want to live her alone so the accepted. I was so excited thinking she would different from the other ones since she so quiet and welcoming but much to my dismay my offer was canceled because she had a beloved. I could less about that I needed her so I stole her in the middle of the night gathered the whole village as witnesses threatened the priest to hold the ceremony and whalah! We would get married live in the village have little children everywhere but, nope of course right my life was going to turn around you ruin it all from being in "love" with her huh!?", he yelled out of breath from the long speech about his life story.

"So you're a...", Ignis finally spoke after taking a while to process everything that was just said. All the emotion ran through him. What would've happened to his Poor Strawberry if he hadn't come? Beaten to death?

Then he remembered that she was dead because of this vile creature that stood before him. The most hideous thing he's seen inside and out. He was ready to tear him to shreds and once he finished he would do what ever it takes to return to the love of his life even if it means death itself but first he would kill this rogue werewolf.