"Do you...Do you love me? Like...really love me?" he lowers his voice as if he was scared to let me hear the words coming out of his mouth. "Of course I truly love you, Jungkook...why do you ask me that?" I ask, fearing what his answer could be. "You don't?"

"I do and a lot, like...I'm scared that you might not see me the same way I see you or feel things for you..." he still doesn't make any eye contact with me. "You don't even know how much I'm in love with you Jungkook...but what do you mean by that? You just see me as a girl that you will dump in some weeks? Not imp-"

"Don't even dare to say that, Y/N," he raises his eyes up to stare into mine. I think it offended him a little bit.

"I'm madly in love with you, I swear I can't ever stop thinking about, and I see you more than just my girlfriend..." he pronounces each word without blinking. "More than a girlfriend?" I wonder what those words could mean truthfully.

"That's what I feared..." he glances away, I think it might be because of what I impugned. "What?"

"You don't see me as more than just a random boyfriend that you won't care about in just a short time but...yeah...I knew it," he grabs a black little box and moves in order to stand up, but I grip his arm and stop him before he could even get on his feet. "What are you talking about Jungkook? I love you sincerely, I don't want to sound too excessive but if I could have you all my life I would spend it just by your side."

"Really?"

"Yes..." I nod and let go of his arm. "If you think you're excessive, then I don't know what you would think of me."

"Why?"

"I wish you could be my wife one day...but...whatever I'm just delusional," he averts my face but plays with the little black object in his hands that I wonder what it could hide.

"I wish too," I let out without realizing it but his confession made my heart pound like ever. I didn't know that he would talk that way about me and how much he loves me, that's more than making me feel delighted.

His eyes dart towards mine as if it was a shock for him to hear me.

I lean over him and press my lips on his. I took this opportunity as he was a bit processing my words, to kiss him and surprise him one more time.

His cheeks turn a bit pink. I love how I'm able to make him blush, this guy who seems to be hard to get.

He smiles like a shy boy and glances away to lay his eyes on the small black box that he hasn't opened yet.

"What is it?" I curiously want to know more about this mysterious object. "It's...for you, but I don't know if you're going to like it..."

I take it away from him delicately and look at what's inside. "Tell me if you don't like it or else..." he tells me, all hesitant about his gift.

How the hell could I not like that? It's a dazzling, dainty silver T-bar link bracelet with a little charmer hanged on it and there's even my initial engraved on it. That's so pretty.

"Jungkook, I don't wear any bracelet most of the time other than my watch, but this is going to stay around my wrist all the time, that's cute and pretty. I love it a lot," I smile nonstop at the sight of this gorgeous jewelry.

"I have to tell you...I bought this for me as well and it's a 'J' written on it instead of the first letter of your name, but I don't know if you would want to wear it..." he gets it out of his pocket to show me the similar bracelet. "I wanted to wear it with your letter and...just...like a couple..."

"I would wear the one that represents your name and you would wear mine?" I look at him with a bright grin on my face. He nods timidly but rubs the back of his neck a little bit. I think it's making him nervous as hell.