A capture, A plan (pt.2)

A/N: hi! Sorry for lack of updates! Everything has just been going a bit wrong recently but it's alright(ish) now. I hope you enjoy this chapter!

The chains that bound my wrists rattled with every step. I stared down and the silver steel and focused on my thoughts. I hoped this trip wouldn't be for nothing and we wouldn't all die. If we did it would be my fault. We only came here because of me.

The chains still rattled. The sound of the other six chains suddenly appeared. I had been so focused I never realized they sounded like mine. I lifted my head and saw the others looking down. I couldn't read their faces. Not a single on showed any emotion. They looked so cold. They looked so destroyed. But why? Why did they look that way? Did they know something I didn't?

If so, what did they know? That coming here was pointless and that we would never make it out? Because if that's what they were thinking then it wasn't something I didn't already know. I knew that going there was a mistake. It was all for nothing, but I wanted-needed to see Jooheon again. Even if it wasn't him I was looking at.

The building itself was tall and grey. Had not the slightest bit of color about it. I suppose they wanted to blend in with the sky or something, probably why it was so hard to find, you couldn't even see it at a distance. But there was no way of seeing it up close. Every gate, door and any other form of entry was guarded by at least four people who had loaded guns on hand. If anyone approached this building who shouldn't, they would most likely be killed immediately.

What a pleasant thought.

If anything we should've thanks the people who had taken us in, otherwise we would've been unnecessarily killed.

But non the less we pressed on.

We soon came to a large, black, metal door with a small key pad to the left of it. The guard swiftly punched in the numbers and the door smoothly slid open with an unsatisfactory screech.

We were pushed inside and the screech sounded again and the door locked us inside. But what I saw was not expected. It was a massive computer room. The technology in that room was far more advanced then anything I had seen before. It was hard to describe exactly what it was but all I can say was that there were computer and posts of them. Lots of computers.

And lots of people.

So all the people they had captured over the years, they had brought here to work for them. But what were they trying to do?

"This way" the guard grunted as we were dragged away from the computer room. We were taken down a long thin corridor in a single file line until we came to the end door way.

The doors were flung open as if they were expecting us and we were shoved into the room. The doors slammed shut behind us.

The room was cold but bright, there was a large window that stretched the entire width of the left wall. In the exact center was a dark figure who had their back to us. We all huddled together and I gripped Changkyun's arm as he was the closet one to me and my only source of comfort at that time.

"So," began the figure, he had a voice that was like gravel but somehow soft as well "three years of looking and we finally have you. Monsta X. As you like to call yourselves" he laughed.

"Who are you?" Shownu asked

"I'm the leader" he said "your leader"

"You're no leader of mine" Kihyun said "you're a monster"

"No," he said with a chuckle "you're mistaken, I'm not the monster, but I created the monster"

"What do you mean?!" Minhyuk questioned