THE Plan

A/N: sorry about late updates. Things have been...difficult for me recently...there's been a lot going on and I haven't really had any time to write. But I'm back with this! I hope you enjoy!
Also, I have a new found love for Newt Scamander so yeah...

As we waited to carry out our plan I suddenly had a thought. When I first met Jooheon, I showed him a picture of my family. He said nothing. He looked at it and handed it back. It got me thinking, did he recognise them? Did he feel bad? Did he know that they were dead? If so why didn't he tell me? But I suppose even if he did know, he wouldn't have told me. He wanted to be someone different then Soldier 47 and I suppose being reminded of my dead family wouldn't help him.

"(Y/N)? You still with us?" Changkyun asked from the cell opposite me.

"Oh what?" I said, pulling my self from my thoughts "oh yeah...sorry"

"What made you go into such deep thought?" Wonho asked

"Jooheon..." I said "I should've know about this before we came here..."

"What makes you say that?" Minhyuk asked

"When I first met you guys..I showed him a picture of my family...and he changed...he remembered them. I'm sure he did. He said nothing about them, his face just...dropped" I explained quietly as I scraped my fingers across the harsh ground.

The others were silent. I was still in shock at the fact my family was gone. But deep down, I had a feeling they were gone anyways. For two years I had held on the hope of seeing them once again, hugging my mum again.

But for two years, I had held on for nothing. But if I hadn't held on, I wouldn't have met the guys. If I hadn't held on, I wouldn't have met Jooheon.

If I hadn't held on...I would be dead.

"I'm...I'm sorry about your family" Shownu said as he looked to the floor.

"Why are you sorry?" I smiled to him "it wasn't your fault. These things happen. It's sad yes..but I've got a new family. I have you. All of you. They're still with me..if I look up at the night sky, they are the three brightest stars" I looked to Changkyun who smiled at me.

"Now we have two Changkyun's" Hyungwon said rolling his eyes. We all laughed. But that laughter soon stopped at the sound of a voice.

"What's so funny?" We all looked and saw it was him. Soldier 47.

"Ah, just the person we wanted to see" Changkyun said as he stood "Jooheon how are you?"

"I'm not Jooheon" he said

"Come on Jooheon, we just want to talk to you, like old times" Wonho said

"I'm not Jooheon!"

"Then who are you?" Shownu asked

"47..." he struggled

"But you're still Jooheon" Hyungwon said

"Jooheon...soldier 47, you're still our friend and we want your help" Kihyun said

"I'm not your friend..Jooheon is"

"Ah! so you admit that you are Jooheon" Changkyun smiled

"I told you already Changkyun!" Jooheon shook his head.

"Why do you fight it Jooheon? Just let it go, we want to see you again" I said. He looked to my cell and stormed towards me.

I stood in front of him and gripped the metal bars keeping me inside. He looked at me for a moment and his eyes softened "I want to see you again" I said, I slipped my hand through the bars and placed it on his cheek.

He leaned into his slightly. "(Y/N)" he said softly with a smile to make his voice. He pulled back and looked around "guys? Why are you all in cells?" He asked.

"Don't you remember? People don't like us" Kihyun said "but don't worry about that, we need you to help us"

"What do you want me to do?" He asked

"You need to be soldier 47" Shownu said

"S-soldier 47?" Jooheon stuttered

"Yes...the different you..." I said slowly

"Why do you want me to be him so badly? He's..not me"

"Because they trust you as Soldier 47. If you can get the keys to our cells then we can take them down from the inside and get the freedom we've fought for for three years" Kihyun explained.

Jooheon was silent for a moment. He looked around at his friends behind bars who had hopefully faces. His eyes stopped on mine. I smiled at him and nodded. "O-okay. I'll do it...but..what if...I don't come back-"

"You will" Changkyun said quickly "you will come back. They haven't got complete control of you. You are in control of yourself"

"Just think of (Y/N). Think...of her. If you do, you won't loose to him" Kihyun said. His voice held slight struggle and almost pain. I looked at him and saw the same pain in his eyes. But he smiled.

"Okay..I'll go now..." he said. He looked at me one last time and soon left the cell block, closing the door behind him.

"Kihyun..." I began

"Yeah (Y/N)" he said

"Why...why did you sound so hurt when you said that to him...?"

I heard him sigh "because...I know that he loves you...it hurts me to admit it because...I love you too" I was taken back by his sudden confession but in my head it all pieced together.

That's why he always got so angry at Jooheon. Why he always looked after me. Why he never wanted to leave my side. Why he was so kind to me...

"Kihyun-"

"Don't" he said cutting me off "I know you love him back. I can see it. I fooled myself into thinking you would feel the same about me instead. But it's really okay. All I want is for you to be happy. And I know you will be with him"

I didn't know what to say. What he said was true. I did love Jooheon. But...I felt so awful leaving Kihyun's feelings behind like that.

I walked over to his cell wall that was connected to mine and looked at him through the bars. I took his hands and pressed a soft kiss to it. "I'm...sorry Kihyun..." he just smiled.

"Please don't say you're sorry. You have nothing to be sorry for" he smiled as he squeezed my hand before releasing it. "But all we can do now, is wait for Jooheon to come back. Then we can shut this place down and restore order back to this city"

29/11/18