You really are them

Authors note: Hi! So this is a story I'm writing based loosely off the Monsta X "All In" MV because I think it's a really interesting concept. It's not that strict to the MV story but some parts are quiet similar (I hope). This will turn out to (hopefully) be a Jooheon x reader but I may get a bit side tracked in the middle. I don't know how long this is going to be. This part is quite long for part one but just bare with me! I really hope you enjoy this!! If you have any suggestions for how I should take the story next please do comment! Well I think I've said enough! Please do enjoy!! 

Bang. That's another bomb. A little further away this time but still made the room shake and dust crumble from the roof to the floor around me. There wasn't much left of this room but it was shelter at least, that all I could want.

In a war stricken town, it was hard to find a stable shelter. It was hard to find food, clean water, warmth. It was hard to survive. Few of us did. In a city once populated just under one million, was now only populated just over one thousand.

That was the extent of the weapons and power the enemies who invade our city held. It was scary to think you were one of the few left in the city. I wondered if anyone outside the city knew what was going on here or if they were having the same problem.

But with soldiers surrounding the borders of the city, there was no way I could go and see. So I was stuck here, with no family, no friends, nothing. I was alone, left for dead in this broken room.

My family that consisted of my mum, dad and older brother were taken from me two years ago. I don't know what happened to the, weather they were dead, alive, in prison, I didn't know. But I knew that hope was not entirely lost for the remaining few in the city.

There is a group of seven men, they call them selves "Monsta X" but the police that are always chasing them refer to them as "The Clan". A gang of uncatchable criminals that sent fear through the city. But there was bound to be a good reason they did what they did in such a hard time.

I myself have never seen these boys before. I've only heard of them from other people if I ever see anyone else. I've always wondered what they looked like. It's said they are all very handsome but I don't know if it's true or not.

Unless you had seen them, there was no knowing who they were, they were just normal people trying to make a difference. No one knew their individual names, only their group name.

The room began to shake again, but it wasn't a bomb this time, it was a helicopter. Knowing the sound, it was a bomber anyway. I couldn't stay there any longer. I grabbed my small backpack and sprinted out of the room and out onto the empty rubble filled street.

I looked up and sure enough there was s helicopter circling the building I was in as if it were a bird circling its prey. I quickly left the scene hoping no one had seen me. I heard a bang behind me and my heart sank. Shelter was getting less and less likely.

I continued walking through the grey streets seeing the sun clouded by the amount of dust in air from fallen buildings. Hearing the crunch of rubble beneath my feet with every step I took.

People here got used to the smokey smell in the air. What we would give to be able to smell some fresh air, even if for only a second. The air was one of the main killers of the city. If you weren't already dead, then you were special, but that only meant if you were found you would die more painfully.

It was only a matter of time before you were shot down or tortured by enemy soldiers of police. Such little time...

I was pulled away from my thoughts hearing something behind me, the same crunch from my feet heard a little behind me. I wasn't going to stop. Instead I just slowed a little and heard a crunch before my foot hit the ground. When it did I broke into a sprint.