Run from death...again

A/n: hi! I feel like this chapter is a bit rushed?? But I hope you like it anyway!

Once again my dreams were plagued with horror. Bombs and bullets were all my mind could think of. It was so sudden as well. I was peaceful before but now that's all I could hear.

Wait...I could hear it.

I shot up and sure enough bullets were sounding from outside. I began to panic. I threw off my blanket and ran around in search of someone else, but I was alone. My heart began to race and my head began to hurt as I tried to think of what to do. Questions filled my mind like what if they were captured? Or even killed?

I shook my head of the thought and rolled up my blanket shoving it in my bag and swinging my bag over my shoulder. "What do I do now?" I asked myself.

"Come with me" a voice suddenly spoke from behind me making me scream but a hand was placed over my mouth. "Shh, it's me" I looked up and saw it was Hyungwon. I immediately relaxed and he grabbed my hand "stay low and stay silent" he ordered, I nodded and followed him out on to the gravel pathway.

The world was suspiciously quiet, except from the soft crunching of the stones beneath our feet as we walked. Now we were in the light I saw a shot gun in Hyungwon's left hand. I gulped and felt my hands start to shake. He squeezed my hand and look at me and I nodded gulping again as I looked around.

I could just see dust floating in the air and the dim light of the midday sun peaking through the greyness. Everything seemed too calm and it put me on edge. We quietly weaved our way through the broken buildings, getting further and further away from the house I had only recently called my home.

I wanted to asked where we were going but I didn't want to make any noise and draw possible attention to us as we tried to escape. But then he stopped. My heart began once again to pound in my chest.

I looked forward and saw a dark figure behind the cloud of dust. "On my signal.." he whispered "turn left and keep running forward" he said I nodded and got ready to run. He lifted his gun and I saw the figure do the same. "NOW!" He yelled and with the sound of a gun shot I ran.

This was a familiar feeling. Running from death. Running, and hoping that you'll eventually find something to keep you safe. I felt like crying but that would slow me down. This was all too real, and it was all too much.

I kept running forwards for what seemed like a lifetime still hearing the gunshots as if I were in between them. It was painful to hear, to think about who I had left behind to possibly be killed.

I felt myself collide with something and looked up to see it was Minhyuk "(Y/N)!" He cried pulling me into his arms. "How did you get out? Where's Hyungwon?" He asked.

"He told me to run! He's back there! There's someone else but I don't know who it is, I think it's a soldier but I don't know. I'm sorry!" I cried as I buried my head in his chest.

"No don't be sorry" he said as he gently rubbed my back "Changkyun, Shownu! You need to go help him!" He ordered to the other two who quickly ran off to find their friend.

"(Y/N), calm down" Minhyuk said "you're still with us. We will protect you" he said soothing me. I nodded and he continued to hold me.

"(Y/N)!!" I heard another voice cry. I looked up to see it was Kihyun. He ran over to me and grabbed my face between his hands "are you alright? You're not hurt are you?" He asked worryingly.

"N-no, I'm fine" I stuttered as I sniffed. He too pulled me into his arms and I accepted. Kihyun didn't feel as comforting as Minhyuk, but neither was as comforting and Jooheon...