Lets do this

A/N: Hiiiiiiii! I'm back! I'm sorry I was fine for so long, I had my exams and my last few days of school and was a little caught up in all that. But now I'm finally done with school and exams (until I start collage). Here's the next instalment if The Clan. Thank you all SOOOOOO much for 4K reads!!!! I love you all!! I hope you enjoy this chapter! Let me know what you think!

"I don't think this plan is going to work" Hyungwon said

"Why not?" Soonyoung asked

"Well, what if other guards come back to check on us? They'll see we're not here"

"Fair point..." Shownu said

"Some of us will have to stay then. As Jooheon is already disguised, he should go, the rest of us will stay here and hope they don't come for a search" Kihyun explained

"What should I do? Go with him?" Soonyoung asked

"Two is a better team than one" I smiled at him

"Okay" He nodded "so you guys wait here for the signal"

"What's the signal?" I asked him as the other walked back into their cells.

"Uh...I don't know. You'll know when it happens though no doubt"

"Right" I walked back into my own cell and closed the door. "Good luck" I called after them.

"God I hope this works" Hyungwon muttered

"It will" Shownu said

"How can you be so sure?" Wonho asked leaning against the wall of his cell. "How can you be sure we can trust him?"

Shownu sighed "I don't know" he admitted "but right now he's the best we've got"

"We can do it ourselves. We don't need him to help us"

"I'm sorry, I don't see you offering any ideas!" Kihyun exclaimed

"If I did it would only be ignored"

"What's gotten into you?"

"I don't know, perhaps it's the fact that I'm stuck in a cell"

"You're not stuck. You can leave if you want"

"And get killed" he stated

"Guys, don't turn on each other now" I interrupted, trying to stop the arguing "you're so close to achieving your goal. You've come all this way together, you can go against each other now"

"We're not" Shownu responded "guys look. No matter what happens, I want you all to know how much of an honour it has been serving with you all. And if something...goes wrong...promise me, you'll always be there for each other"

"Shownu, you will be there with us. We will all be together" Changkyun said with a soft smile "nothing is going to go wrong"

"I should be the one out there..." Wonho mumbled "If something we're to happen to me...it wouldn't be a big loss..."

"Shut up!"  Kihyun yelled "you mean the same to us as Jooheon. We all mean equal to each other. Loosing you or Jooheon would leave a whole in all our hearts. Don't you dare speak like that again. You are part of this team as much as the rest of us, if one goes, we all do"

Wonho looked to the floor, as did everyone. This mission outcome had really turned them around. It had changed them. There was a heavy silence in the room. There were no exchanging of looks, jokes or words.

Just silence.

They may not have looked at each other but they were looking round the room. But the way they looked at the walls...it was as if it were familiar to them. As if they had been here before.

"I have a question" I began "you guys seem...different...have you been here before? Or somewhere similar?"

There was a short silence in between my question and someone answering.

"Not physically" Changkyun spoke quietly "but in my head...it is a cold empty place...or at least it was for a while" he pointed to his head as he looked at me.

"In your head?" Kihyun asked tilting his head slightly to the side.

"Yeah. At night...when I sleep...I sometimes...see a place similar to this. It's confusing. It's not a dream. It's...more like a memory. Like, I've been here before, only I don't remember it. I see fragments of this place, a wall, a floor, a jacket. But I can't piece it together" he explained dropping his gaze back to the floor.

"Strange...I...see it too" Hyungwon said. They all seemed to look at each other with strange looks. Did they all see it? If so, why?

Before anything else could be said, the room went dark but soon was relit with a red flashing light and the siren blaring through the building "I guess that's the signal?" I offered.

We all quickly sprung from our cells and raced out of the containment unit, passing countless of unconscious bodies on our way to the control room. We frantically weaved our way through the bodies best we could with the flashing of the dim red lighting. "This way!" I heard Shownu call as he took a tight turn to the left almost causing the rest of us to fall over.

We came to a familiar room. It was the room we had been taken to when we first got here. Fast footsteps echoed through the room as we all turned to the door way to the left of us to see Jooheon and Soonyoung come racing in.

"I've been locked out of the system. I can't get into to disable any files" Soonyoung exclaimed.

"You think we didn't plan for this?" Came a familiar voice from the shadows. It was Seuncheol. He slowly emerged from the darkened corner of the room with a proud smirk on his face. "Did you really think I was going to keep you here and not expect your escape?"

"You still have a chance to stop this Seungcheol. You don't need to fire any more missiles. You've got us now. Those people are innocent and don't deserve to die" Shownu tried to bargain with the mad man, but we all knew it wouldn't work. This man was set on destroying the rest of the city, and then the world, not caring who or what he killed in the process.

"You want world domination...but for what purpose?" I asked quietly "you will turn billions of people to slaves or dust. You will toucher and kill so many. But why? What brings someone to want to do something like that?"

"I see what your doing girl. You're trying to pull the sob story from me. But it won't work" he laughed as he pointed an accusing finger at me "now, I believe this is the part of the story with the final battle?"

"Nine against one?" Kihyun laughed as we got into fighting stances.

"One?" Seungcheol chuckled again as he raised his hand slightly and waved it "I can assure you there is more than just one to fight you"

From either side of him came a row of what looked to be 11 others. They all wore the same blank expressions that Jooheon had hours earlier. "How...you said they were dead!" Jooheon cried as he looked to Soonyoung.

"H-he...they were! He told me they were dead!" Soonyoung cried back, tears filling his dark eyes.

"How are we going to do this boss?" Hyungwon said to Shownu who stood in the middle of us.

Shownu looked at each of us and then back at our enemies. "As a team" he smiled

"Really? That's the best you could come up with?" Wonho challenged

"Yes" Shownu agreed "shall we begin then?"

"Let's do this" I smirked.

4/07/19