A capture, A plan

A/n: let me start off by saying that this chapter is an actual mess. I'm sorry. I have a plan but I don't quite know how to get to that part. So this is what I came up with. I'll probably edit it. So yeah, I is its bad but I hope you enjoy it none the less.

A white light and the sound of silence.

A pounding in my head.

Dust from the air hitting the back of my throats waking my up to cough it out.

The buildings collapsed in front of my. There was so much dust I could nearly see in front of me. How did this happen? What happened?

I felt a sudden pain in my shoulder. My hand flew to the pain. It felt damp. I pulled my hand away to see it stained with blood. My heart rate increased with panic. I ripped off part of my shirt and tied it tightly around my wound to hopefully stop the bleeding for as long as possible.

I looked around to see if I could make out anything but it was too dusty. I didn't know whether to call out for someone. There may have been enemies near and I didn't want to draw attention to my self.

"Don't cry (Y/N)" I told myself with a sniff as I slowly got to me feet "this is no time to cry. You won't be alone for long, you'll find them"

Step after step I carefully maneuvered through the rubble of the collapsed buildings searching around each one to see if I could find Jooheon or Changkyun. Every search was unsuccessful. This only added to my panic. My feeling was right.

What if I never did see them again...

I shook my head if the thought and continued looking. I rushed through each building just wanting to find at least one of them.

Luckily, my looking payed off. From under the rubble I found Changkyun. He was unconscious but alive. All I needed was alive.

I turned him on his back and attempted to wake him up. "Changkyun" I said as shook him. "Please wake up.."

He drew in a deep breath and his eyes shot open as he sat up
"(Y/N)!" He yelled staring forwards.

"I'm here" I said as I took his hand

"(Y/n)! You're alive? I though you died! The building! Jooheon- Jooheon!" He yelled again scrambling to his feet and running into the broken street. Or at least what was left of it. "No, no no no. They...they got him" he said. His hands shaking as he bought them up to his head to hold it as he held back tears of frustration.

"What do you mean the got him? Who?" I asked as I hurried towards the panicked boy to attempt to calm him down.

"We need to find the others" he said as he grabbed my hands and began dragging me away from where we were.

"Changkyun, what happened?" I asked as I tried to keep up with him.

"They found us!" He said as he stopped and turned to face me. "We were outnumbered. They exploded the buildings and one came down on top of you. Jooheon...he pushed me away from him into a collapsing building. He ran towards them...they took him away"

I was in too much shook to reply to him. They had taken Jooheon from me. I didn't realize we had started running again. What was I meant to do now that he had gone?

/time skip\

"You made it!" Minhyuk cheered as he ran towards us. He slowed when he noticed only two of us "wh-where's Jooheon?"

"They...they got him" Changkyun panted

"They what?!" Shownu said. His voice deep with anger.

"I'm-I'm sorry. There was nothing I could do" Changkyun apologized

"Don't be sorry" Minhyuk said "just tell us what happened"

So he did. Changkyun told them what he told me, just in a little more detail. I listened carefully to every word he said and noticed something.

"Wait" I said causing the others to look at me. "When he ran to them, did they attempt to kill him?"

"N-no, but they probably meant to capture him" Changkyun said

"Did they show any signs of wanting to capture him?"

"Uh..." he thought for a moment "..no"

"I don't want to believe it..." I muttered under my breath

"What do you mean?" Wonho asked

"How did you find Jooheon?" I asked

"We didn't, he found us.." Shownu said

"What did he tell you when he found you?"

"He told us he wanted to help us" Kihyun said "he seemed...to recognize us. But I mean, our faces were all over town at the time"

"Did he know your names?"

"Yeah, but doesn't everyone?"

"No. Our names weren't anywhere" Minhyuk said "there's no way he could've known"

"Unless he had met you before" I suggested

"What are you saying?" Wonho asked

"I'm not saying anything, but I have a feeling..."

"Which is?" Changkyun said

"I don't want to say. Incase it is true..." I looked down "but I will say we need to find him"

"How do you suggest we do that?"

"I...don't know"

"We run towards the danger" Shownu said

"Oh great, lets get ourselves killed" Kihyun said

"Not killed. Captured. If we surrender, they'll take us back and them we can get Jooheon back"

"That could work, but what's to say they won't kill us before we get to him?" Minhyuk questioned

"They won't" I said "if my feeling is right. They won't kill us until all eight of us are together again"

"So we're going of the fact that you've got a feeling?" Changkyun asked "it's a good thing I trust you" he smiled

"Great" Shownu smiled. The others sighed "let's hit the road then shall we?"

"The road to death..." Wonho sighed

"The road to death is still a road. A road had many destinations you can end up at" Changkyun said

"Either way will still end up dead"

"That's called life" Hyungwon said

"But...the road we've been on so far...it's been a tough one. But I'm glad I took it with you guys" Kihyun mumbled

"Awww Kihyun, you care after all!" Changkyun teased

"Don't push it" Kihyun grumbled

"Jooheon...I don't want it to be true...but we're coming to find you..."

"You were right, they're coming for you. You've lead them right to us" Seungcheol smiled "you've done well, Soldier 47"

"Of course Sir"

21/09/18