Chapter 15

Guys! make sure you vote and comment! Let me know what you think of the story so far!

_

After we ate we came back home. Alec kept asking me if I was alright but gave up when I gave him multiple times the same answer. "I am fine, Alec. Don't worry."

Alec was sleeping peacefully and I could not manage to fall asleep. My thoughts were still back with Raziel and what he showed. What could I do to prevent that from happening? I had to do something. I just could not enlighten anybody about it. It would danger Alec his life. I think that's what Azazel wants.

Alec and I were going to get married in two days. Today was the last night we were going to spend because after it Isabelle and Jace would control our life. I was not allowed to be near him or see him or anything like that. Isabelle was excited to see his big brother marry the love of his life and I could not help but to feel heartbroken a bit.

I had lost so much. I lost my mother and dot. The two closet person in my life. I only had Luke, who would walk me down to Alec. I was nervous. It was quite silly. I had grown up with him. I knew exactly everything about him and we were so used to each other. I felt comfortable with him and there was not one moment that I felt ashamed of saying something I shouldn't have.

I curled up against Alec and slowly felt my eyes closing. I finally could be asleep.

ALEC'S POV

I woke up and saw Clary laying down next to me. I kissed her on her cheek and stood up without waking her up. She was acting so weird yesterday and I knew that she was lying to me but I just don't understand why. Since she freed Raziel she was acting really weird and I wanted to know why. She might have been feeling low because of our child. I would not blame her, I mean our child was draining her energy.

I walked to the bathroom and washed my face. We were going to get married tomorrow. Today I would need to sleep without her and be apart from her. This was on Isabelle her conditions. I don't want to leave Clary alone and especially because she was pregnant. I want to be there and help her if she needed it. I knew that she was a strong and in depended women but I wanted to be there in case if she needed help with something.

"ALEC MATE WAKE UP!" I heard Jace yelling. I quickly ran to shut him up because Clary was sleeping but I was late. Clary already had woken up and I cursed Jace. Clary looked at me and I could tell that she was annoyed and I did not blame her.

Jace was going to face an angry pregnant women right now. I kind of felt sorry for him.

"Jace, shut up! I am trying to sleep!" Clary yelled. I smiled and walked towards her and kissed her. I could not believe that I needed to miss these lip for more than 24 hours. The door opened and I rolled my eyes.

"If you mean that kind of sleeping than I am sorry to tell you that it won't continue. Come on, Alec." Jace said. I looked over at Clary.

"If you feel unwell please tell me or Isabelle." I said and she nodded. I gave her another kiss but this one was much longer and Jace cleared his throat. I sighed annoyed and walked away from Clary and walked outside of the room with Jace.

This was going to be a long ass day.

"We are going to have bachelor party." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"I don't need any other girl. I have got Clary." I said annoyed. Jace laughed and nodded.

"I thought that you would say something like that. We are just going to enjoy your day with a lot of drinks. Enjoy your last day as a normal man because tomorrow you will someone else's husband." Jace said and my heart fluttered when I realised that I was going to be her husband.

My happiness was all with her and I honestly could not wait to have her in my arms again. To be together again. It annoyed me that we needed to be apart for so long. What kind of stupid idea was this?

"So we are just going to drink all day?" I asked out of disbelief and Jace nodded. He really thinks that I will just drink the whole day. Hell nah.

"And party of course." He said in a duh tone. I rolled my eyes. We walked down to the hallway into a big room. I saw that everything was designed for our wedding already. Blue and white all over the place. The chairs were ready. Everything was. I smiled and couldn't wait to see Clary tomorrow in her dress. She would be so beautiful. I know she would.

"Jace?" I asked. He looked at me.

"Yes?"

"If I lose myself tomorrow while seeing Clary. Please help me." I said and he smiled and nodded.

"Always, brother." He said and hugged me. I smiled and started to feel nervous. What should I say to her tomorrow?

"Let's go." Jace said and we walked to another room. Magnus, Simon and Luke were already there. Magnus had already a drink in his hand and I was not surprised. He always loves to drink.

"Yes, oh my god. You are going to get married to Clary tomorrow." Simon said and if I was not happy today, I probably would have lashed out on him. Isabelle needs to remind why she was together with him. He talks too much and it is not even good for him.

"Yes, Simon." I said and he smiled and hugged me. Clary just had Simon and Luke left. Her mother died. Her father was an asshole and so was her brother. I wanted to give her the family she deserved.

I could not wait for our little one to come. We would build our little family and be together. We would finally be happy. I looked down as I was fantasizing about our future together.

"Who wants a drink?" Jace asked and I put my hand in the air. I had to survive somehow as I could not be around Clary.

She was becoming a Lightwood tomorrow.