The Fight

JASON'S POV

After Claire attacked Steward, the army immediately circled around her out of nowhere. Alex and Baxter are holding me back again. Claire looks at us painfully then she lifts her hands, aiming right at us. Wait what is she doing??

We all were surprised once again by her actions. She mouthed to me "I love you" before she used her power on us. Both boys let me go and I tried running to Claire but the next thing I know we are back home.

"What just happened?!" I asked in sadness.

"I think she just teleported us back home and away from danger." Alex said.

"Did anyone see that she mouthed something to someone?" Baxter asked.

"She was talking to me" I mumbled out.

"What did she say?" Abigail asked.

"She... she said she loved me." I said sadly. They all stared at me in shock. After they stared at me for a while, Baxter comes over to me and pats my back. Scout whines and licks me.

"It'll be ok. She's tough. We all know she won't leave us so easily."

"Hopefully" Alex mumbles.

                          CLAIRE'S POV

My heart beater faster as I realized this was a bad situation. At least my friends and family are safe.

How are we supposed to get out of this one? We won't be able to defeat all of these vampires!

I got a plan but you have to trust me.

"Hiding behind your gang of vampires? Is it because you're afraid to fight me on your own?" He hisses when I say that.

What are you doing?! Don't piss off a vampire!

"Afraid?! Why would I be afraid of you!?" He stares at me with so much hate.

"I don't know. How about a one on one. No other people or vampires involved." He smirks and hisses.

"Alright girly. You got yourself a deal. If I win, I get to kill anyone I want."

Claire I swear you better no-

"But if I win, you call off your entire gang to leave me and my family alone FOR LIFE." He hissed at that.

"Deal." He immediately calls off his whole gang with a nod.

"Ready girly?" I nodded.

It's time to defeat him once and for all.

————————————————————————

JASON'S POV

I watched as I saw my girlfriend playing with her pet. She saw me staring at her and looked at me playfully.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer!" She laughs as I get up and take my phone out.

"Well smile baby. I have to get my picture." I smiled. She posed for the picture and I took it.

"Beautiful as always." She hugs me.

"I love you Jason." Claire says.
————————————————————————
"JASON!"

I wake up with a start. What the hell? Was that seriously a dream? I looked at the person who woke me up.

"Why were you dreaming about? It seemed... good considering the circumstances." Hunter said. I shook him off as if it was nothing. He stood up and started to laugh softly.