Hellos again

PREVIOUSLY.........................................

Claire is in the hospital fighting for her life. Everybody visits her. Fawn is nowhere to be found after the shot.

The doctors got the bullet out and one by one everybody visits her begging her to wake up, for everybody's sakes.

                     CLAIRE'S POV

I heard everybody talking to me. They wanted me to wake up. You might ask, do I remember everything? Usually the person would say no but that's not what I'm going to say.

I remembered everything. From being trapped in the barn to saying I love you as my last words to Jason. I was scared of what he was going to say if I wake up.

I hear the open and close gently. I felt someone grab my hand and I knew it was Jason. He squeezed my hand but didn't say anything for a while.

"Claire. I don't know if you can hear me or not but I love you. Whenever you told me, I wanted to say it back but you closed your eyes.  Please wake up." He begged. I tried to open my eyes but it didn't work.

Suddenly, I could feel my hand come to life. I squeezed my hand and I heard a gasp.

"Claire? Squeeze my hand again." I heart him say.

I squeezed my hand again and I felt my whole body come to life this time. I knew I was completely awake again. I slowly open my eyes and groan when the lights penetrate my eyes. I suddenly felt Jason squeeze the life out of me.

"Omg! I thought you would never wake up again!" He said while still hugging me.

"Jason. Can't.......breathe." I squeezed out and he released me quickly.

"Sorry! I just missed you." He said.

I smirked. "Aww was whittle Jason worried." I coped like he was a baby before letting out a little laugh.

He sent a playful glare my way. I looked toward the door to see a doctor was on his way in. Jason looked that way and I saw him roll his eyes. I elbowed him and he groaned.

"Man, why are you so abusive?" He asked holding his stomach.

"Be. Nice." I gritted out playfully looking at him.

Once the doctor came in, his eyes widened. He looked at me as if I was crazy.

"W-What? H-How are you alive?" He asked. I gave him a confused look.

"Last time I checked you, you were going to die. How did you-?" He trailed off glancing at Jason then back to me.

I felt something radiating off me. My powers! I completely forgot about that! I stood up and Jason tried to push me back down gently but I glared at him.

I thought of the perfect outfit to wear and soon enough, I was wearing the outfit. The doctor was watching me with wide eyes, they looked like they would pop out of socket.

I looked at where the wound was and I thought about how to heal it. I felt my chest fix itself seconds later.

I looked at my hair to see it was a tangled mess. I shook my head. This wasn't going to work. I thought about my natural wavy blonde hair and I felt my hair fix itself.

Once I was done, I looked back at the doctor. He looked shocked to say the least.

"A-Are you a s-superhuman?!" He asked suddenly. I nodded my head and he dropped his clipboard.

"That's how you lived!" He said.

"If you'll excuse me, me and my boyfriend will be leaving now. Jason's head snapped to mine. Yes, I did hear that. I smirked and winked at him and grabbed his hand, leading him out of the room.

"Be honest with me, how much have you heard." He asked.

"Everything." I said emphasizing on the word. His eyes widened as he paused from walking to look at me.

"So you heard everything everybody said?!" He asked whisper yelling.

"Yes." I said watching him with a smirk.

"Oh god. You're never going to let this go." I heard him mutter. I pinched his cheek.

"No, I'm not because it's hilarious."

He fake pouted at me that I just laughed at. We walked down the hallway and soon we came to the waiting room. Jason was about to walk in when I pulled him back.

"Hey. Pretend as if I'm not up yet." I said. He gave me a questioning look before walking in.

I heard talking for a couple minutes before walking in.

"Hey guys, what's up?" I asked casually.

"Nothing much just waiting for you to wake up." They said before realizing what they said. Their heads snapped to me. They just stared at me before it was staring to scare me. I started to turn to run before I was attacked with a hug. I hugged Baxter back tight.

"Never do that to me again." He said, his voice muffled by his head in my shoulder. I felt him let go and I didn't get a chance to say something because more people hugged me.

"Omg! Don't ever do that again! You scared the living crap out of us!" Jacey, Penelope and Abigail said at once. I laughed at them.

I felt another person hug me. "Hey friend, remind me to never let you do that again." Said Alex from behind me.

"Can't promise anything." I said laughing.

Scout came up from behind me and licked me. I kneeled down beside him and I hugged his. He purred and licked me again.

One last person hugged me. It was my mom. She hugged me so tight I thought I could crack like a firework soon.

She let go and I could finally breathe. I looked at the group but didn't see one person. I glanced behind me and saw Jason appear behind me. He hugged me from behind and stayed there. 

I glanced back at everybody and they were smirking back at me. Even my mom was! I felt my phone vibrate and I froze again.

E: Just because Fawn left the group doesn't mean that we have left yet. Think again. See you again soon.