The Teasing

PREVIOUSLY.........................................

Hunter is a witch?! He was made to think Claire was evil. He wants to make it up with her but how? By saving her dragon. The metal was too much for Fury. He's slowly dying.

Yet Cora has to get in the way yet again. Will Fury live??

Jason:Claire better not die or else I'll kill you!

Jason. Why's the author here?? Seven words Jason.

Jason: What??

Jason then dies of a heart attack. Do I need to write this Jason?

Jason: NO!

That's what I thought!

                     HUNTER'S POV

This wasn't meant to happen! I didn't know Claire was her sister! I thought she was a dangerous, out of control dragon!

We were suddenly stopped by a very familiar voice.

"Traitor! Where do you think you're going?"

"You lied! She isn't out of control! You are! You're absolutely crazy! I'm taking her with me!" I shouted toward Cora. She looked so mad right now. It looked like she was about to explode.

Claire pushed me out of the way when Cora suddenly lunges at me. Cora clawed her whole stomach.

"NO!" I shouted. I used my powers to freeze time. Claire was bleeding so bad! I grabbed her and ran. I knew my powers reversed once I started running. I heard a huge growl. Flame!

I continued running out of this retched place and through the woods. I felt a phone vibrate. Claire's phone!

INCOMING CALL

JASON

"Hello?"

"Who is this?!" A man shouted on the other end.

"Listen. I have Claire. I'm not a threat! I saved her from her sister. That woman is crazy! My name is Hunter. I know I was the one who kidnapped her but I was told she was dangerous. I'm so sorry!" I said all in one breath.

"Wait so she's safe?" He seemed genuinely scared for her.

"Yes I'm coming out of the Ferocious Woods. Meet me there. I need to save her before it's too late."

"Wait wh-

I hung up not wanting to explain this. I then heard a growl in front of me. It's eyes were red indicating that Flame was in control. I was lucky enough to be a witch that knows how to speak
dragon.

"Flame! Let us by! Fury is dying!"

"I wasn't going to stop you." He said that surprised me.

"What??" I asked shocked.

"I love Claire and Baxter. They are my siblings. I can't let Claire die. Tell Claire I love her when she wakes up please." Flame said with tears in his eyes.

"Now go save her."

I sprinted off to see a truck waiting there. A tall guy ran up to me looking at Claire. He took her from my arms gently, looking at her with love and fear.

"Oh my poor princess." He whispered as he applied pressure to her wound to get the blood to stop. I cleared my throat to get his attention. He looks up at me sheepishly.

"Sorry." He said embarrassed.

"I'm Hunter. You are?" I asked as I put my hand out for him to shake.