The Vampire

PREVIOUSLY......................................................

Claire had these weird hallucinations. She decided enough was enough.

Please don't do this Claire. Fury begged me.

I blocked him out of my mind and flew to my destination.
———————————————————————
CLAIRE'S POV

I landed on the ground a while later and looked around. I shivered as I remembered this whole area. I shook it off and walked towards the place.

Claire! You are not in the right mindset! Please don't! Fury begged once more.

You can't stop me Fury.

I soon found myself face to face with Cora.

"Cora."

"Ah my FAVORITE, dear sister. To what do I owe the pleasure of seeing you again?" She said as she glared at me.

"Trust me. It's not a pleasure to see you. I came to challenge you. One on one. Just me and you. TO THE DEATH." She smiles at the last comment.

"NOW you're on my level. I agree to your little challenge that you will lose." She said with a smirk.

Claire. Stop this. Don't you remember what happened last time? She nearly killed you! What about your friends and your brother?

I ignored Fury as I stared Cora head on. She glared at me as she circled around me. I wasn't scared of Cora. She might think I am but I'm not. I felt my phone vibrate.

                        INCOMING CALL

                                JASON

I knew I couldn't answer. They must have found out that I left. But they won't find me. They'll find me too late. One will die tonight. But it will be Cora.

                           JASON'S POV

It's been an hour and Claire is still in her room. For that whole hour, I have been pacing while everybody sat watching me in worry. I heard a groan then a hand on my shoulder, stopping me in my tracks.

"Dude. Stop. You are stressing all of us out!" Hunter said.

"Why don't we go check on her?" Abagail added.

"Guys, we all know Claire. Does anybody have any idea what happened to Claire outside?" Everybody shook their heads at Baxter.

"Wait. Scout does." Alex said staring at Scout.

Alex looked as if he was talking to Scout for a little while before looking at all of us in shock.

"Oh Claire.." He said after a moment of silence.

"We have to go NOW." He added in a hurry.

"What, why?" Everybody including me asked.

He looked at everybody, lingering his gaze on me the most. I got confused but realized what was going on as soon as he spoke again.

"Claire has gone to challenge her sister."

                            SCOUT'S POV

Everybody froze for a second before Jason immediately ran up to Claire's room. He came back seconds after.

"The window is open. We need to go find her before it's too late." He said and I could faintly see tears in his eyes. I barked my agreement. I ran out of the house and looked at Alex.

Tell them to follow me. I know where she is.

He nodded at me and told them. They all nodded at me so I started in the direction she is in. We ran for an hour and we still had about half an hour to go. Everybody got in a car and I was running ahead of them.

We finally made it to the woods thirty minutes later. The woods looked so creepy. No wonder Cora lives here. I barked at the others and they followed me quickly. We all wanted to save Claire before she could fight her sister. We all know what Cora will do if she gets the upper hand.

We expected a fight. We were so wrong. When we got there, both Cora and Claire were surrounded by.......

                         CLAIRE'S POV

"Ready to die sister?" Cora growled out.

"More like are you?" I snarled back.

"How about both of you?"

We were suddenly both thrown to the ground by a mysterious force. Cora looked at me for a second in fear. Why is she scared? Does she know who this is?

"We had a deal Cora. Or did you just make that so you can live?" The guy stepped out and I gasped.

"No there's no way! You died! How are you here?!" I shouted towards him.

"Claire! Be quiet!" Cora hissed to me.

"No, let her. She was going to die anyway." I looked up at fear at him.

"How are you alive?" I asked shakily.

"It's called already being dead." What does he mean??

"Listen. It means I'm a vampire. You really thought you could get rid of me Claire?" I nodded at that.

He hissed and hovered off the ground. Suddenly, both me and Cora were surrounded by at least a hundred vampires.

I briefly looked over and saw every one of my friends, Baxter and Scout there. Steward smirked and looked over at them.

"Welcome to the party." He hissed at them.