Chapter 6:Planning part 1/ My new home part 1

Start from the beginning

To keep you off my mind

Spend my days locked in a haze

Tryna forget you, babe

I fall back down

Gotta stay high all my life

To forget I'm missing you." I start to think of how I miss him already. Stop it mind I'm not about to change for some cute guy that is my mate. Mate or not I'm going to stay the same.

At that moment I got a text from him I start feel myself getting all happy but no I can't let him in completely he'll just hurt and leave me like him.... or should I say my dad.

~~~~Messages from him~~~~

° mate✨- Good morning my beautiful mate

°me- good morning I guess my hot mate

° mate✨- Aww so you think I'm hot

°me-yea and don't get all full of yourself but wyd

° mate✨- just thinking about my beautiful mate thinking I'm hot and getting ready for school wbu

°me- About to get ready for my first day at a new school.

° mate✨- nice what school mate

°me-New Castle High

° mate✨-I am there now that means I'll be able to see you in at least one class. or around the school but wait what grade you in

°me-I'm a senior but I have to get ready and have my bags packed and ready to get to school in time to get a good enough room

° mate✨- nice I am a senior too and text me once you get here I'll come to your dorm and show you around.

°me-Ok ttyl hot mate

° mate✨- ttyl beautiful mate

~~~~~end of messages~~~~~

It's getting harder for me to not open up to him but I don't want to get hurt from another guy leaving me. Well anyway I should get ready and make sure I have all I need in my bag ready.

30 minutes later...

Finally ready with my bags pack and in my trunk of my car. Then I went back in the house and left mom a quick note saying I'll miss my bed and you of course and I'm off to school. I sped to my new school as I came to the gate I gasp it actually looks like a huge castle. I pull my car in the parking lot and take out my bags out of the trunk. Then I headed to my new school or should I say my new home. I start to walk in the building and realize I don't know where the office is. I was about to pull out my phone and call my mate when I bumped into something hard then I was about to say I'm sorry to the person but I felt sparks and realize it was my mate. "Hey I thought you would be in class instead at the entrance " I say looking him in his beautiful brown eyes.

"I thought it would be nice to show my mate to the office to get her schedule, and room key then take her around the castle of a school", he says as he flips his sexy hair.

"Awe that's sweet and all but you don't have to" I say while still looking on his eyes.

"Come on it would be my pleasure I wouldn't want no one else showing you around except me so will you let me", he says with a pleading look.

"Ok I guess since you have no problem with it you can" I say as he hugs me.

"Of course not I'll do any for you mate", he says as he put his arm around me as we began to walk to the office.

Thank you for reading it

please vote and comment if you like :-P :-) :-D