Chapter Seven- Mystic Falls

Elena's pov

The door bell rung and I went to the door and answered it. There stood my twin sister. She looked so broken.

"Scarlett?" I said and she looked up and her unique eyes were glossy.

"I. I um need my twin." She sniffled and I let her in and we went to the parlor. We sat down and she told me everything that happened to her.

"You had a baby?" I asked and she nodded.

"Yea I had twins. Henrick and Rosalie. Rosalie died at birth and Henrick. Oh god. He was murdered by the coven in New Orleans a week after he was born. I failed my son." She sobbed and I wrapped my arms around her rocking back and forth. Jeremy came in and saw our sister break down. He came over and held us both. We told her everything that went on with us.

"Wait so Lilly Salvatore was alive all this long?" She asked shocked.

"Yeah. She died protecting Stefan and Damon." I said and she frowned.

"Are they okay?" She asked and I nodded just as they came.

"Scarlett?" They asked and she nodded and twisted her wedding ring.

"I can't believe Tyler killed Finn just to get back at Klaus." I muttered and she nodded.

"I took his vampirism and put a hex on him so when he turns every full moon it hurts 100x more. I couldn't bring myself to hurt Caroline by killing him." She explained and I gave her a soft smile.

"How long do you plain to stay?" Jeremy asked sadly.

"Just a couple of weeks. Nik he's in a dark place right now and I need to be there for him just like he's always been there for me." She said and I frowned.

"Your son was just murdered why is he in a dark place?" I asked and she looked down.

"He had a daughter too. She was murdered with Henrick." She muttered and I gasped. She nodded and Jeremy brought her into his arms.

"First Finn and now my kids. I suck at this family thing." She muttered and we all said she didn't.

"Even after what I did you still looked out for us. You would have made an amazing mother Scarlett. Don't ever doubt that." I said holding her hand.

...
Nik's pov

Scarlett walked into the compound and Hayley tackled her making her laugh and hug her tight.

"Heard you guys went on a wolf hunt? Why didn't I get invited?" She pouted as she let Hayley go.

"Francesca was getting to cocky. Hayley killed her." I said and Scarlett smiled proudly.