Chapter Two- Backstabbing Pricks

Author's pov

Niklaus picked up Scarlett and his two hybrids early in the morning and told Scarlett what happened when he went to get the coffins of his family. Scarlett finally confessed about her love dreams with Finn his eldest brother. Nik explained that him and his siblings have soulmate and if they were near their soul mate than they would start getting dreams of them.

"I don't get it. I got them the night I got back into Mystic Falls. You were in Tennessee. Finn was with you. How could I have the dreams?" She asked confused on how that worked.

"Well love it's because you entered America. It doesn't matter where they are unless your in a different country." Nik explained as they went inside to the newly built manison. Scarlett got straight to her school work that she missed while Nik made her sister, Damon, Bonnie Bennett and other quake in fear and paranoia. Scarlett didn't care because her family crossed her the second they woke up Mikal. Elena was told by Mikal himself that after he was done killing Klaus he would be after her twin which shocked her and the others. They had all watched Rebekah go into his mind while he was daggered and saw images of Scarlett as a young girl being beaten and tortured by her father. It had made her cry greatly.

Scarlett had got her things from her house and designed her own bedroom in the mansion. She was pissed about her sister betraying her just so they could kill Niklaus. Anyways Scarlett was in the study with her laptop on the desk and books around her. Nik walked in and saw her. He grinned and walked over.

"Have you ate, love?" Nik asked  startling Scarlett making Nik chuckle.

"Yeah I ate, I'm a better cook than you. The hybrids say so." Scarlett grinned making Nik let out a full belly laugh. After finishing her collage courses Scarlett started on her high school classes. Scarlett had always wanted to study medicine so that is what She's doing. She was going to become the first ever youngest doctor. She had just turned 18 so by the time she gets into Med school which she did last year. She will be 25 possibly 23 when she graduates. Her med school was in New Orleans and she was already studying. Nik wouldn't admit it but he was proud of her. She even had a white coat with her maiden name Petrova embroidered on it. Once graduation is here she is flying to California to get her degree in person. Nik promised her he would go just to see her graduate.

Scarlett's pov

It's been almost a week since Nik's family was stolen by Stefan. Nik had finally got his family except one coffin that Damon got out before he found the coffins. One man was undaggered by Damon which was Elijah. So now I have to play dress up because they want to make a deal with Nik. (Pic up above)

I went downstairs and Nik and Elijah kissed my head. I went to the kitchen and finished dinner so the compelled staff didn't ruin it. I heard Elijah call out that the guest were here. I set the waitress out with food that was finished. I grabbed a scotch bottle I keep in the freezer and went and joined. Nik pulled my seat out and I sat down.

"What the hell is she doing here?" Damon gritted and I smirked.

"You tried to Kill me so I'm no longer on your side Damon. Do well and show some respect." I said and cut the chicken. I nudge Stefan and he looked at me.