Chapter Six - Witch Festival

Scarlett's pov

I knocked on Nik's door know him and the red head witch was in there. Nik opened the door and saw the worried look on my face.

"I need Genevieve's help." I whispered and he let me in.

"Rebekah told me you were a nurse back in your day?" I asked her and she nodded pulling her robe on.

"The baby hasn't moved in a week." I muttered and she took me to the couch and sat me down.

"Are you feeling any pain?" She asked and I shook my head.

"The baby is all I have left of Finn. I. I couldn't bring myself to listen to the heart beat. I." I said and tears fell down my checks.

"Hey, it's gonna be okay. I promise. I'll do a little spell and make sure that baby is still okay and strong just like their mama." She said rubbing my hand. I nodded and Nik held my hand. She did her spell and grinned happily.

"Your baby is just fine. It seems like they like that spot." She said and I breathed out an relieved sigh.

"Let's get you some herbal tea to calm your nerves down, sweetie." Genevieve said and I nodded. She helped me up and we went to the kitchen. She got the tea started and I started cooking.

"Have you picked out names?" She asked excitedly and I giggled.

"If it's a boy I was thinking Henrick Nikolas. Henry for short. After Nik's younger brother who died 1000 years ago and Nikolas after Nik. He's been such a big help since Finn died. He let me mourn my way but made sure I ate for the baby. And I have always loved the name Rosalie for a girl. So I chose that name and for her middle name it will be Hope." I said and she smiled and handed me a mug of tea. We just sat there talking. She told me about when she was alive in the olden days. I told her about my life and she was sympathetic. Elijah came in and kissed my head. He was going to do a treaty for peace.

"I'd let Hayley have a seat at the table. Knowing her she will cause trouble if she doesn't get a seat, Lijah." I said and he nodded.

"You and your helpful ways." He chuckled and I gave him an innocent Grin.

"You love me big brother." I giggled and he smiled brightly.

"That I do little sister. How is the little one?" He asked looking at my stomach.

"I had a scare earlier because the baby hadn't moved in a while so Genevieve did a spell to make sure the baby was okay. Baby is strong and just likes the spot they are in." I told him and he gave a grateful look to Genevieve who gave a nod.

...

Genevieve's pov

Scarlett came out of her room grumbling as she came to a stop by Klaus and I.