Chapter Five - NOLA

Scarlett's pov

Nik called the second 2 months were up which was spent for Finn and I's honeymoon. We were going to adopt from the coven in London but when Nik told us what was going on we said we would adopt after the chaos. We were told Kol and Esther were killed and Nik got the white oak stake back. I was thankful. I miss Lol and Esther as did Finn. Anyways we saw Rebekah at the witch shop talking to what seems to be a witch. We went over and Rebekah smiled when she saw us. She explained what happened last night so Rebekah and I went inside with Sophie. I watched from the back. When Rebekah slammed the young witch onto the counter too I appeared next to her.

"Let's chat shall we love?" I question and she nodded wide eyed when she saw me.

"Ah goody you know who I am?" I added and she nodded fearfully.

"Good, you sold someone wolfsbane than told another someone I want to know who." I said and she shook her head.

"I just sold a wolf some herbs. Please." She cried put and I gave Rebekah a nod. Rebekah threw the witch off the counter.

"Now I'm going to ask again don't make me ask again, Katie." I said and she cough.

"You don't understand. I love him." She cried holding her throat.

"And who pray tell is this romeo?" I asked but she didnt answer so Rebekah hovered her heal above her throat.

"Shall I count to three, love?" I asked making Katie go wide eyed. She told us that his name was Thierry. We left after that. Rebekah called Nik as Finn kissed me.

"Ah young and to be in love." Nik teased making me giggle.

"Do hurry up, big brother I'd like to see you and catch up." I said and he chuckled.

"Scarlett! Darling how was the honeymoon?" He asked and I giggled.

"Bloody brilliant. Now hurry it up, darling I want to see my big brother." I said with a pout making him laugh.

"Very well, love. Rebekah take them home and introduce them to the wolf." Nik said and she hugged a fine and hung up. We took my car back to their home which was a plantation. Finn took our bags to our room.

"Who the hell is she?" We heard making me turn. She gasped.

"Katherine." She growled and I scoffed.

"Now that's just plain rude, love. You don't see me calling you names. I for one am not Katherine or Elena." I said and grabbed a glass of scotch.

"You must the the wolf mumsy. Hayley is it?" I said and she crossed her arms with a glare.

"I'm Scarlett Mikaelson." I said and her glare dropped.