Chapter Eight- Hayley's Wedding.

Scarlett's pov

I was helping Hayley with wedding preparation when Elijah and Cami walked in with her daughter and my son.

"You brought them here? Esther found another witch! They could be anywhere." I exclaimed taking my son as Finn joined us.

"Well that witch is indisposed as well as the house." Elijah said and we looked at him shocked.

"It seems Hope and Henrick are experiencing their powers." Elijah added and I sighed.

"I didn't think he'd get them so soon. I was 3 when my powers came in. He's not even a year old!" I sighed and Finn kissed my head. I looked to Finn.

"Come on we can talk upstairs." He said and we went upstairs.

"We send him to Bonnie. She's in Europe. You said she would help." Finn said and I nodded.

"But what if Dahlia goes for him first? Bonnie doesn't have her magic anymore." I said and he nodded.

"Than we wait til she's dead." He said and gave me a soft kiss and kissed Henrick's head. We got ready and joined the others. I stood by Hayley's side as her maid of honor. I had got to walk her down the aisle. Once they said I do all of the wolves eyes changed. Finn and I went upstairs. We heard Nik making a toast. We walked out of our room with Henrik on my hip. She smiled at Hope. I looked up at Finn and he leans down and kissed me.

...

Nik turned Hayley and her pack into their wolf form while we were going against Dahlia. I had Finn run with Henrick. I told no one. I had blocked everyone out of my mind. Finn knew I wouldn't leave my best friends so we came up with a plan. He would run with Henrick and I'd call when it was safe for him to come home.

Finn's pov

I was in Washington with my son. It's a 4 weeks since I ran with him. I've been waiting on Scarlett's call. I looked over at my soon who was playing with his blocks. My phone rang and I saw it was Scarlett. I was quick to answer.

"It's over. Dahlia and Esther are dead. Never to be returned." She said in relief.

"Are you alright?"

"No, Nik had Dahlia place a spell on Hayley and her pack. They are forever to be wolves until he says so. Elijah won't even look at him let alone be in the same room unless they are arguing. Nik won't talk to me anymore. Freya is always taking care of Hope if Nik isn't busy. Rebekah went on her search to bring Kol back." She said with a sigh.

"Do you want us to come home?" I asked and I could hear her heart beat fast.

"Yes please. I need my husband and son." She muttered and I smiled.