14-Merinla

The funny thing was it felt like after not crying in so long, my world was falling apart. But, I hadn't even cried for a minute. Ade's shirt was barely wet. Which is why it felt so odd to me that he had already fully assessed how to handle the situation. My head was cradled in his hands and to comfort me he whispered all the ways we could hurt Ximenes. I quickly wiped my eyes and told him I was fine. After a moment, he knew just what to do.

"You're not even seventeen."he started.

"Yeah I turned eighteen two weeks ago." I replied.

"Lying is a sin."

"Suck my dick"

"That's a sin too." I side-eyed him then started laughing. We agreed to watch cartoons in my room again. While a part of me felt like dying and everything was chaos, I still fell asleep on Ade's shoulder, and didn't have nightmares for the first time since I was kidnapped. Actually, for the first time in years.
-----------------------------------------------------------

I woke up with squinted eyes following a very annoying figure around the room as they proceeded to open every goddamn curtain in the room.

"I fucking hate you with every bone in my body, and I swear to god the second I get a chance, I will take pleasure in executing your slow and painful death." I murmured from under the covers.

"Aw, you're so sweet in the mornings!"

"Kill yourself."

"As if you'd survive without me...Get your ass up we got shit to do."

I proceeded to ignore Ade, smiling evilly as I sunk deeper in to the covers. As I predicted, this bitch is somehow hurt by my happiness and yanked me out by my leg, catching me just before my chin smacked the ground.

" I hate you so much."

"Aw. How sad. Anyways, it's seven am, I gave you an extra hour, it's time for us to get things done. X wakes up in thirty minutes and I ain't dying for pussy I didn't even get."

"You wish you did.." I whispered groggily, becoming comfortable on the floor and attempting to drag down the blanket.

" Five....." he droned

"fIvE" I mocked

"Four...."

"fOuR"

"Three..."

"tHrEe"

"Two..."

"tWo"

"One... Nki-"

"I'm up! I'm up!" I proclaimed as I dragged my ass off the floor and left the room, kicking him in the shin on my way out.

"Get ready, something other than baggy sweats today, you need to be able to move, and get back here by 7:25" he yelled after me. I rolled my eyes and sprinted to my room the second I was out of his line of sight. When I finally reached my room I hopped in the shower for five minutes, the water scalding, and forced myself out. I proceeded with my normal morning routine and finally, I stuck myself in some track shorts and a running shirt since Ade said nO sWeAtS. I looked at the clock across the room and smirked realizing it was still 7:24 and decided to sit on my bed for two minutes. At exactly 7:26, I walked out of the room to see Ade glaring at me from down the hallway. Cackling to myself silently, I followed him down the stairs. Once we reached the landing, he pulled me into a corner and began to speak.

"You need X to feel smothered by you so he'll leave you alone long enough for us to execute our plans. But, if he's too sick of you, you'll hold no power. Set it up before we leave. "