have to tell

"No!" I layer up quit. I started crying. I was breathing heaving. My brother ran in. "Bella you okay?" He asked. "Yea just a nightmare again." I told him. He hug me. "It okay. It just a dream. It just for the devil to scare you." I hug him back. He put me back down. I fell asleep again.

I awoke up with the smell of cookies. I got up and ran downstairs. "We're is it?!" I asked looking around the kitchen. I heard a giggle. "Morning dear. What you looking for?" My mom asked. She pull out a pan fill with cookies. "That!" I ran to the cookies. She grab me. "Wow! Hold up girly. There super hot. Let cool down." She said. I gave her a puppy face. "Fine." "You can one that on the jar over there." She pointed at the jar.

I ran to it and ran to my room. I sat on my bed and started eatting. It tasted so good. It started bring back memory. I put the jar on my tablet. I look at it for a moment. I went to my bed amd lay down. I started to think.

I was sitting by my window. I heard a knock on my door. I looked and saw my mom. I look out the window. "Everyone went out to the movie. I didn't know if you want to go. Wanna go?" She asked. "No." I told her quietly. "Okay." She said and walk away. She close the door. I put tape on my mouth because i dont want to scream in my sleep. I lay next to the window and feel asleep.

I woke up with other nightmare. I started to cry. I look out said and chech the time. '7:59. There only 12 hours till i go with my dad.' I told myself. I was scared to live with him but I'm doing it for a little kid life..  I was think about what is going happen. None of my though was good. It was bad amor worst. I look out tge window crying.

"Mom." I said. "Mom!" I yelled. I heard her footstep. "Mom! Mommy! Mommy!" She come in with a shirt with underwear on. "What wrong sweety?" She asked. I look at her. "Sweety." She said sitting infront of me. She look at me. I keep looking out the window. "Mom what you do if someone need you help to set them free but you going be in pain?" I aksed her. She was silent for a moment.

"Well i well think about what other peole will think about me if i was in pain. Do i want this to hurt my family and friends." She told me. I cry more. "Mom." She look at me. "Dad...dad..." I told her stuttering. "Dad what?" She said grabing my hand. "Dad have a kid somewhere in the house. I don't know where but he told me that if i dont go back he will do the same thing ge did to me." I told her.

"Honey what did dad do to you?" She asked. "He rape me when i was young. He told me not to told you because he was going to hurt you and i didnt want that. When you and big brother move to the army everything got worst. He started raping me most of the day. He cut me to make it seem that i cut myself and he pull my hair and throw me down the stair. Im scared that he going to that still. I try keeping Josh out of it but he here everything. He also abouse me if he mad." I told her. "Is this true? If not dont make this-" "Mom everything I said at the court was a lie. I said that because i want that kid to be free." I told her. She nodded.

She grab my arm. "Come on let go to bed. I go see and find out. I go send some of my men there." "Mom that house isnt the same."  I told her. We lay on the bed. She had her laptop on her lap. He had the heat sencer on. It show the whole house. "Before i left I put this stuff on because i was worry. I didnt look at it much but now we can see it." She said.

She pointed at the screen. "Look that your father going downstairs." I look at the coner of the screen. It was red ball. "Mom what that?" I asked. She look at it. "I don't know but he heading that way." She look at the camera. We can see him going that way. He open the door. "Don't you have a camera down there?" I asked. "No but i can hear stuff down there." She told me.

"Please no! No!" I heard a little boy voice. I heard him scream. I got up. She look at me. I don't have the strange to fight him but i will try. I tell what i was going do. She nodded and made a phone call.

I stand infront of dad house. 'Fuck!' I told myself. He open my door. "I'm here. I ran away from that house. Here I am. We made a deal." I told him. He throw me in. I hit my head. I got up. He grab me by my hair. I grab my knife and cut it. I ran downstairs. I got down the step. I saw a little boy on the floor shaking. The door was shut. I ran up to the boy.

He look at me. It that boy from Josh school. The kid that bully him. I gave him my jacket. He looked at me. I hug him. "Hey im going get us out of here. You just have to hold on." He nodded. "What did he do to you?" I asked. "He hit me really hard and throw my plates and other stuff." He told me. I nodded.

I heard the door open. I stood up and put him behind me. I saw my mom dress like a FBI. "Mom!" I hug her. She hug me back. "Come on let get yall out of here." She grab the little boys hand. We walk upstair and out the house. They put my dad behind the cop car. There taken him for good.