work

I woke up when the sun hit my eyes. I lay up. I was on someone bed. 'Where am i?' I asked myself. I looked around. I saw my clothes and backpack on the chair. I looked at a desk infront of the window. There was one window beside me and infront of me.

I got up. I looked around. I looked at the desk. I saw a drawing of a little girl. I put it down. I walk to my backpack. I looked at my phone. 'Shit I have work in a two hours!' I grab mine and my brother wait! We're Josh!? I grab are stuff and ran down the stair. I looked at saw Josh playing with a girl.

"Morning sis!" He ran up to me. "Morning." I drop are stuff and hug him. He had a big smile. Oh forgot my brother dont look like me. He have blond hair with green eye. He hug me and i hug him back. "Sis you look beautiful with your hair down." He said. 'My hair?'

Then i remember where I was. Im at Liam house! How i can forget?! I smile. I put him down. I walk to the kitchen. I saw Liam have his hair in a ponytail. He looked so handsome. He was cooking. "Morning." I told him. He look look at me. "Morning angel." He said. I blush a little.

I walk to him. "Need any help?" I asked. "Sure. You can get plate got. There over there." He pointed. I grab it and put them on the table. He put egg, bacon and toast on the plate. "Liam..." I said. He put the pan in the sink then looked at me. "Thank for your help. It mean alot to me." I told him.

He walk toward me. He pick me up and set me on the counter. He look at me. I looked deep in his eye. His hand move to my hip. I stop him. I looked down. I felt his breath near my neck. "Go..." He move his hand in my shirt. 'Wait! No i didnt mean it like that!' "Liam stop please." I told him. He looked at me.

He looked in my eye. I was scared. "When was the last time he rape up?" He said serious. "What?" I mumble but he heard me. "Did you tell anyone?" I looked down. "Why?" He said getting angry. "Why what?." I told him. "A guy rape you." He said. "Doesn't that bother-" "Can we not take about it. I dont want my brother to hear." I told. He nodded and help me down. I call the kid for breakfast.

I looked at Josh eatting. I haven't eated yet. I waited tell he finish. "Sis why don't you eat? The food is better here!" He said. "I eat already." I said smiling. He nodded and still eat. I gave my food. He eat just the bacon from my plate. "Im full." He said. I kissed his head. "Well i got to go to work. Liam do you mind taking care of my brother? I be back in a couple of hours." I told him.

"I dont mind." He said. I thank him and went to go change. I used his clothes. I put my hair in a bun. I walk down stair. I grab my backpack and put our dirty clothes in it. "Okay Josh I'm leaveing." I said. He run up to me and hug me. "Have fun at work!" He said. I kiss him goodbye.

"Ready to go?" Liam was leaning on a black motorcycle. "Yea. Who bike is this?" I asked. "It mine. Im taking you to work. Hop on." He said handing me a helmet. "What about the kid?" I asked. "The neighbor are going to watch them." He told. I nooded and go behind him.

I got off when we arrive. I thank him and he left. I ran inside. I was one minute early. Just in time. I sign in and sat in the seat.

~time skip~

I was cleaning some stuff out. I heard the door bell ring. I walk to the front desk. "How can i help you?" I wrote down. I look and saw that guy from school. Why is he here? "I didn't know you work here. Bella that your name right?" He said. I shock my head no.

"Then what your name?" He said. 'Do you need a room to stay for the week or what?' I wrote down. He move closer to me. "Tell me where you live and i can make you feel good." He whisper in my ear. I push him away. I was about to slap him.

"Bella!" I looked and saw Ms.Venus. Ms.Venus was one of my brother friend. I had my head down. "What going on here?" She asked in a worry voice. "Nothing miss. Just talking to my girl." He put his arm around me. I put it off and i gave him a mean look. "Really? If she was your girlfriend you must got her piss to almost slap you. I not think she like to be call girlfriend. Bella what you think of this?" She looked at me.

I grab my jornal. 'Ms.Venus he not my boyfriend! He almost me rape me in school if it wasn't for one of my friend. He lieing to you. He started asking me where i live. He told me that he can me feel good. That why I'm I almost slap him. I will of love to slap him.' I show her. She cover her mouth and gave me a worry look. She gave him a mean look.

"Your kick out of this place. If we see your place we call the police. If you dont get out right now we call security." She said to him. He look at me with a face saying 'what you told her?' I smile at him. He started living. I let got a sign.

"You okay Bella?" He asked. "Yes thank you Ms.Venus." I told her. She know that I talk. "Okay. You be okay being in the front desk alone?" She asked worrying. "I be fine." I told her with a smile. She nodded and walk away. I sat back down. I started to draw some random thing.

I heard the door bell ring. I looked. It was my dad. I got down and walk to where Ms.Venus was. She look and me confuse. "What you doing bella?" I got up and hide behind the desk. "My dad out there." I whisper to her. She nodded and walk out there.

I looked. "How can i help you sir?" She said. "Yes im looking for a girl. She this high and had black hair. She wearing a with night grown. She with a little boy about 6 year old." '4 you baster.' I though. "Well i haven't have seen them. Dont you have a photo of them. I could see if i have sceen them." She told them. "I dont have one." He said. I know he can draw either.

'Ha!! You lost bitch!' I thought. I drop some stuff. 'Shut!' "What was that?" I heard him say. "Oh that must be my cat. Well I let you know when I see them." She said. I got up and peek. He was leaveing.

Ms.Venus walk in the room. I look at her. "Is he gone?" I asked her. "Yes. He left in this black car. I got part of a licensed plate." She hand me a paper. I nodded. "I think you should go home. He might come back. I take over your spot." She said. I nodded. "Thank you." I told her. "No promble dear." I went to my room and grab some clothes for the week. I walk down stair. I had my hoodie on with my wig. "Say hello to your brother for me." She said waving. I nodded.