our story

We got out the house. I grab Josh and ran in the house. I put him on the couch. Liam stand in the doorway. He gave me that look. I let out a sign. "Josh stay here. Me and Liam need to talk about stuff." I tell him smiling. He smile and nodded. I walk with Liam to a room. He lock the door behind us. He sat on the bed and i sat infront if him. It was silent.

How do I put this? Hey Liam my dad rape me for 6 years. He hit me every time I talk. That why i dont talk no more. Yea no way. I have to tell someone. He looked at me. I look and looked down.

"Ummm....my dad... " i said trying to fight my tears. "He....he....hits me..." I was crying. I started to remember the house the way he rape me. "He what Bella?" Liam said. I was shaking.

"He hit me if i start talking or tell anyone about what happen! If I tell anyone he will hurt my little brother!" I said finally getting that out my chest. I was shaking bad. Was dad going come out of no where and hurt Josh? I dont know!

Liam hug me. I cry in his shoulder. I hug him back. I remember when mom hug me when i was 8 if I was cry or looked sad. Dad was always there when im with mom. I couldn't have a mother or daughter time. I cry more. "It okay Bella. I'm here to help. I know what you been throw." He said.

I stop crying and look at him. "You do?" He nodded.

"My mother wasn't always like that. She was just like any other mother nice and beautiful. I had a dad that come home late at night and start hitting me when mom was gone. One day I didn't wanted to deal with him. He come in my room one night. He grab my hair and throw me down the stair. I got lot of bruises." He said and look out the window.

"I got up and gave him a angry look. He was about to hit me when i punch him. I broke his noise. I started kicking him. I heard Lilly crying. I ran up to her room. I lock the door. He didnt follow me. I was glad. I was sleeping with lilly that night. I heard mom crying on morning. I went down at check on her. She was infront of the front door crying. The door was wide open. I saw my dad got in the car and left." He looked at me and hold one of my hand.

I hug this time. "I was happy until later i found mom drunk and smoking in the house. I always took Lilly out the house for she dont smell it. She started saying it was my fault that he left. Now you see her like this. That how it going to be. I try to leave lilly out of this but she hear everything." He said.

"Liam it okay. It not your fault. You did what was right. You did it to protect you and you sister." I told him. He hug each other for awhile. I heard Josh crying. I got up and ran toward him. I went to his room. I saw Lilly got off the bed. Josh was kicking every where. "No! Stay away from us!" He said. I pick him up. "Josh! Wake up you having a nightmare!" I yell. He woke up. "Mommy?" He said.

My eye widen. "Josh it big sis." I said. "No big sis can't talk. Where big sis?!" He said. I set him down. "It me Bella. Remember? I can talk but i was afraid to talk because of dad. Please you have to know it me." I said about to cry. He started touch my cheek. He hug me. "Big sis." He whisper in my ear. "Yes that me." I said.

Liam looked at me and gave me a small smile. We heard the door open. Liam his close his. He walk up to me. I took off our shoes and put Lilly and Josh in the middle. I lay next to Josh. We perented to be asleep. Lilly was sleeping on Liam lap. I look at him.

I heard the door open and close one of my eye. "Shhh. There sleeping. Don't wake them up?" He told her. She close the door and left. I hear Josh sleeping. "It getting late." I told him laying up. "Stay for the night. It a Friday anyway. I won't do anything. I promise." He told me. I nodded.

I put my stuff in my backpack. Liam gave me some clothes to sleep in. It smile nice. I walk out the bathroom. I saw lilly and Josh taking most of the bed. There wasn't room for one of us. "Guess I'm sleeping on the floor." I said. "I go get blanket for us." He said leaving.

I started pulling the blankets over Lilly and Josh. They looked so cute together. I kiss josh goodnight. I started to clean the floor. Liam came in and made put the blanket on the floor. I lay on top of it. He lay next to me. We looked at each other. He took of my ponytail.

His eye shine in the dark. He kiss my forehead. "Goodnight Bella." He said and close his eye. "Goodnight." I did the same. He fell asleep. I couldn't sleep until i know dad not going come in the door.