hospital

It been two year scent i ran away from you know who. I was at school. I was health again. I look much better now. Me and Liam are good friend. He still act the same at school. Quit and emotionless. We where in act class. We have to draw a picture of are parent.

I was thinking. Im not drawing my dad. I started thinking. The teacher looked at me. "Bella you have an assignment to do!" She yell. Everyone looked at me. I looked down. "I know but i don't have a picture of my parent." I wrote down. We heard the bell ring. I pack my stuff. "Bella may i speak to you for a moment." She said.

Everyone left for class. I stay and looked at the teacher. "Bella who do you live with?" She asked me before i could say anything. Yea she know I can speak. "I live with my aunt." I told her. "Oh well were your parent?" She asked. "That to much information to know. I can't do this assignment." I told her in a cold way.

She just nodded and told me to leave. I left for class. I step out the room. "What was that all about?" I scream. "You mother of God!" I saw Liam leaning on his locker. He raise a eyebrow. "She asked about my parent." I told him.

"You never tell me about them either." He said walking up to me. "Im not telling anyone about them. To much information. I'm still new to this stuff." I told him. I never really told him about my life. My phone ring. 'Call from Josh school.' I pick it up.

"Hello?" I said. "Hi is this bella. We been trying to contact your parent but no one answer." A lady said. "Yes there busy today. Is anythiny the matter?" I asked. "Josh was sent to the hospital." I froze. I didnt know what to say. I started crying. "What happen?!" I said. "He was acting a little strange today when he was in class. He didnt play during reset. He wasn't eatting either. When he got to class. He lay his head down and we try to wake him but he didn't wake up." She told what hospital.

I hang up. "Bella what happen?" Liam grab my arm before i ran off. "Josh....in the hospital!" I said. I pull my hand away. I wanted to run but mext thing i know I couldn't move. All I heard was my name.

I open my eyes. I was in a room. Liam was on the chair next to me. I lay up. I was in the hospital. "What happen?" I asked. Liam looked at me. "You fainted so i brought you here." I looked around. "Where Josh?" I started to worry. Liam looked at me. I heard the beeping noise speed up. "Bella come down!" Liam grab my shoulder. I look around my around.

"Get this stuff off of me!" I yell taking off all the wiser. The beeping noise was still continued. I brother me. I rip the tape that was on my chest. I push Liam off of me. I grab my clothes and put them on. The doctor came in. "Where my brother?!" I yell at then. "He is the next floor up. Room 254." The nurse said.

I ran past them. I went took the stair and ran there. I stop infront of the door. 'Room 254. Josh.' I read. I open the door. "Josh?" I said. I look at the bed. I see Josh there. He has his eye clothes and he didnt move. I started to cry. I pull the chair next to his bed.

I grab bis hand. He was still breathing. "Who are you? What you going in here?" A nurse asked. "Stay away from him! He my brother!" I yelled. She nodded. The doctor come in. "What the matter with him?" I asked. "He in a coma. Im sorry." I fell to my knees crying.

I looked at Josh. I mess with his hair. ''Josh please wake up. Please. You the only one I have left. Please get better please." I told him. I grab his hand. "Josh!" I looked back and and see Lilly.

She ran next to Josh she was crying. She looked at me crying. She hug me. I hug her back. We we're crying. Liam come in. He walk up to me. I put Lilly down. I ran up to him. He hug me. I cry more. He kiss the top of my head.

"It okay. It going be okay bella. He going be okay." His voice was sweet now. Like her care about us. I hug him more. I stop and sat next to Josh. I looked at him. Lilly sat on my lap.

~time skip~

It been days since i went to school. I told Liam im not going to school until he wake up. They let me stay too. Liam mom brimg me food and clothes for the week. I was holding Josh hand.