what wrong with me

5 days have past. I haven't ate. I haven't sleep much because of bad nightmare. I was sitting next to the window. I let out a sign. "Bella?" I look and saw Liam. I look away. "Please talk to me." He sat infront of me. I still look out the window. "What can I say? I want to go with me dad. That so much to asked for?"

"Why though?" He asked. I look at him. "After everything you told me. We're you just fake crying? What I told you was something personally. I have never told anyone but you. I trust you." He told me. I didn't answer him. "I don't know what going bella. But you need to get your head staright. You cant just think of yourself. Think about the people that love you and care about you." He told me. He was about to walk when i grab his arm.

"This is best for the people i care about." I told. He just let out a sign. He kiss my head. "Here." He gave me his silver neckless. He put it on me. "If you do go with your dad. You can still remember me." I hug him. "Thank you." I whisper to him. He hug me back then let go. He let go and mess with me hair. I smile. He left.

I started thinking. I got up and walk downstairs. I stop on the last step. Everyone was laughting in the kitchen. I took a breathe. I stand in the doorway. Everyone stop what the doing and look at me. "Heu sweety. We have guest. Why don't you join us." Liam mom told me. I nodded. I sat next to Liam. There two people sitting infront of me. They was dressed nice. My mom gave me a plate.

I didn't touch it. The lady started eatting. We look at her. "Payer frist." My mom told her. Liam and Josh grab my hand. My mom started saying prayers. We all say amen. I didn't wanted to eat rice and meat. I cut the meat and ate a piece. I swallow it. My stomach hurt. I got up and ran upstairs. I ran in my restroom. I throw it up. I was my mouth after that.

I walk back downstairs. I sat down and look down. "Sorry." I told them. "It okay sweety." My mon told me. "Mom." I said look at her. "Yes honey?" She said. "Can i have something small. You know like baby food?" I asked. She got up and gave me baby food. I start eatting it. It was like apple salas.

"Mrs.Ito what wrong with your daughter. She so thin." The lady said. I gave her a look. "Excuses me?" My mom was shock and  mad. "I haven't ate because i was going throw up thing." I told her. "Then you need help dear. No men like thin girl like you." She said pointing her fork at me. I look down. "I do." Liam told her. I look at him. "I like bella for who she is. At least she not like you. Your fat." I almost laugh.

"What you say about my wife?!" The man got up. "You heard me clearly old man!" He got up and yell. His wife got up and so did I. She slap Liam. I got on the table and push her down. I was on top off her. I have my fist up ready to hit her but when my mom got up. She was piss.

I got off of her. My mom help her up. "Thank-" the lady stop when my mom slap her. "You do not speak to my family like that! Expectly to my daughter! If i knew you where here to talk mess about my daughter like that i wouldn't have let you in!" She yelled. "I want yall to leave my house!" They look at her shock. " Now!" She said louder. They got up and left.

I look at my mom then a little mirror it the wall. I look sick. I grab a full of food. "Bella stop!" My mom told me. I was forceing myself to eat. I swallow and my stomach her. I ran to the rest room. I started throwing up. My mom look at me with a worry look. "What wrong with me?" I asked here. "Nothing is wrong with you. You haven't ate for the pass day. You body can't handle it. You have to take it slow." She told me helping me up.

"Come on let take you a bath." She went amd grab me some clothes. She turn on the waterand help me in. She started washing my hair. She help me out and i started changing. She help me to bed. He kiss me goodnight and lwft the room.