home

I woke up early. The sun was just coming up. I yawn. I lay back down. It hit my head on something hard. "OW!" I heard. "Im sorry i didn't mean to hit you Liam." I look at him. He had his hair out his face. I look into his eye. They shine in the sun.

"Hey." He said getting me out my thought. "Sorry!" I said getting off of him. "It okay." He said laying up. "You didn't have to hit me so hard tho." He said. "I said i was sorry!" I yell at him. We started yelling at each other.

"Can y'all quit already? Just make out already! Geez!" We look at see are sibling up. I blush a little. They look at me. "What?" I asked. "Your hair!" Josh said all happily. I look at see my hair knees. 'when was the last i cut my hair?' "Yea. I think im going cut it. What you think-" "NO!" Josh yell. "Okay fine." I told him. I put it in a ponytail.

We walk out the room together. I was behind them. They stop when they got downstairs. I look at them. "What wron-" i stop when i saw the front door broken. I got scared. There was a knife with a note on the door. I walk up to it. I grab the knife amd pull it. I grab the note.

'Bella I know your reeding this. If you dunt com bac and stay heer. im going kill yur frend mom. Choos yur chos. Yu know wher i liv. Yu hav all dai. Cloc tikin. 🕰' this dude need to back to school. He can't spell. I got scared. Someone grab my shoulder. I grab there arm and look. It was Liam with a worry look.

"Bella what going on?" He asked. I look at Josh and Lilly. I ran up stair. I put on my black shirt and jean. I ran downstairs. They still stand there. I hug Lilly and let her go. I hug Liam. "I need you to take care of Josh for me. I have to go and get your mom back. Please take care of him." I whisper to his ear. "Bella please don't go." He told me. I back away from him.

I walk to Josh. I gave him a quick hug.  "Josh im have to leave. I need you to be strong. Im not..." I studded. He stsrted crying so did I. "Im not coming back!" I said and got up and ran off. I got on the motorcycle and drive off. I saw Josh running after me.

I started to cry. I look back and saw him disappear. I start to focus on what more important. I stop when i was have way there. I call my brother hope he not mad at me for not calling him after a couple of months. It started to ring.

"Hello?" He said. "It Bella your sister. Im... Im going back to his house." I told him try not to cry. "What?! Bell no! Im on my way! Don't you dare go there! You hear me?!" He started to yell. He was worry about me. "He has my friend mom. She took care of us. I dont want her hurt." I told him. He let out a sign. "Please be careful." He said. "I will." I lie.

He hung up. I started driving again. It was dark and foggy. I could hardly see anything. I stop when i heard water flowing and frog noise. I park my motorcycle by the tree. I walk to the pond. I saw it and remember my family playing here. Smile a little.

I follow the path that lead to he'll. I was walking in the wood. It got colder every step i take. I walk with my hand in my pocket. I was at the end of the wood. I move a tree branch and see the house. I got goosebumps all over my body. I took a breath.

There was a light on. I went to the passage that me and Josh got out. I went throw. I heard crying. I got out the room and see my dad going downstairs. I open my room. I saw Liam mom there. I ran up to her. I cover her month. "Shhh. Im going get you out of here." She nodded.

I started to untie her. "How we get out?" She asked. "Front door. The handle broken. He doesn't fix thing. He about to leave the house." I heard the door slam. "There a motorcycle by the road. Follow the path. It lead you there. Get out of here and call help." I told her she nodded.

I grab her and pull her to the front door. I was about to open it when i heard a crack. I got scared. I look back and see my dad standing half way down the stair. I open the door and push Liam mom out the door.

My dad grab her hair and pull it. He throw her to the floor. I got on his back and started hitting him. I look at her. "Run!!" I yell. She got up and ran out the door. He slam to the wall. I fell to the floor. I ran to the door. He trip me. I feel on the floor.

He grab me by my hair. He pull me to my room. I fell on the floor. I started fighting him. He had me trap by the wall. "If you tell anyone about what I did to you. I will kill the little boy i have. He in this house somewhere." We heard cop car. We saw blue and red light. I kick him on the balls. He feel to the floor. I ran to the front door.

I open it and took a breath in when i got out. Liam ran up to me. I jump on him. He look at me. "Bella you okay? What happen? What he did to you?" He asked worrying. I think about what he said. "No im fine." I told him. "Bella!" I heard Josh. I saw him past the polices. He ran toward me.

I pick him up and he started crying. I hug him tigher. "Sis i thought i lost you!" He said crying. I did too. "Im okay Josh. Im okay. Everything be okay now." I tell him. Liam put us in his truck. His mom was in the back seat with lilly. Liam drive next to the cop car that they we're putting my dad in. He look at me and i look back. He smirk and i got scared.

"Bella?" I heard Liam voices. "Let get out of here." I told him. He drive off. I saw the house disppearing. I let out a sign. "Is it over sis?" Josh asked. I look at him. "To you it over but to me. It never going be over." I told him. He had worry in his eyes. I hug him.