No way

Josh grab my hand. "Huh?" I heard him say. Liam put lilly down. I sat on Josh bed.

"Josh? Wake up. I'm here. Big sis is here." I told him smiling. He slowly open his eye. "Sis?" He said slowly. "Yes that me." I started to cry. He started laying up.

He looked at me. "What happen?" He asked. "I dont know. The school call me saying you were in the hospital." His eye widen and he look at me.

"Josh what happen that day?" I asked. He looked away. I look at his arm. I grab it. There was bruises. He pull his arm away. "Josh who did this to you?" I asked worry. He cover it up.

I know those bruise from anywhere. "I did. When i get into a fight in school." He said. "Josh i know those bruises from anywhere! Don't tell me he..." He hug me. "Yes. He came back. He said if I didn't tell him where you we're. He will kill me and hurt you worst then he hurt you before." He said in my ear.

The doctor come in. He looked at us. Behind him there was a cop and a lady. "Hi you must be bella." The lady walk up to me. She had her hand out. "Who are you?" I said in a cold way. "Im Any for child survet." She said. My eye widen. Liam sat next to me with Lilly. Josh grab me tighter.

"Sis please dont let them take me away from you!" Josh yell. I hold him tighter. "I wont let them." I told him. "What yall want?" I told them coldly. "We were asked for Josh bruises. They look fresh when the doctor took picture. Do you know anything about them?" She asked.

"No I don't. I just found out when you tell me. Thank for the information. You may leave now." I said giving them a cold look. They started walking away. She stop and look at me over her shoulder. "We ve back." She told me.

She close the door behind her. I put Josh on the bed. "Josh when was the last time you saw him?" I asked. He looks out the window. "At the park. I ran away from school a couple days before I pass out. I was walking by before he pull me into the restroom. He started beating me up." He started crying.

"He told me what i just told you. He left after that. He gave me a week. I felt bad. I stop eatting. I stop playing with my friends. I couldn't get sleep at night because I was scared he will come for you. Im sorry sis. Im so sorry." He look at me. I let out a sign. "I forgive you. It not your fault. Just please eat. Im going be okay. There no need for you to be afraid." I tell him putting my hand on his cheek.

We heard a knock on the door. The doctor come in. "Sorry to bother you but I saw Josh awake so I cam to check on him." He said walking toward us. Josh jump on me. I know he was scared i will be too. "Don't worry i just need to check him. If he okay he be able to leave." I put Josh down.

The doctor started to check him. "How you get the bruises?" He asked. "I though you only going check him not questions him." I told him giving him a mean looked. "Im a doctor i have to asked questions." He said back. He still have his eye on Josh. "How you feel?" He asked Josh. "Im fine." Josh said. "Hmm." That all he said.

I gave him a warning look. He back away from Josh. "Okay you may leave just fill out these paper."  He said. Liam took the paper and i gave Josh his clothes.  Liam fill out the paper and he gave it to the doctor.

He look at me with this face saying tell me what going on here. We got up and started walking to the door. He told Lilly to stay in the room. He close the door behind him. "What going on?" He asked coldly. "What you mean it just family thing that i  dont want want to talk about." I told him looking around. He raise his eyebrow.

I look throw the window of the door. "There something your not telling me. I want to know what." He said like he ordering me to tell him. I gave him a mean look. "I dont have to tell you anything! I dont know that well!" I said yelling. He cover my mouth. I lick it. "That wont work. Lilly does that all the time." He said. I look at his eye.

I knew he was just worry about me. "Sis?" I heard Josh call me. I move his hand away. "Give me time to think about stuff." I told him. He push me to the wall and kiss me. I kiss him back. He pull away. We walk in the room.

I grab Josh. We started to head home. I pack my and Josh stuff. I grab my gun. He looked at me. I look back at him. I put it in my pocket and cover it. "He has a red truck. It old too. You should hear him when he here." We heard a truck pull up. I look out our window. I saw a men getting out the truck. I was him.

I saw Liam pull up on the other side of the parking lot. I grab are bag and grab Josh hand. We ran to the other exit. I heard someone falling us. "I see y'all! Stip right there!" I let go of Josh and stop. "Run!" I yell at him. "No im not leaveing you!" He told me. I push him. "Run please just run!" I told him. I drop some chair between us. He cry then ran. I ran throw another hall.

I could hear footstep behind me. I stop and drop boxes behind me. I saw him on the other side. I started to run again. I look back and I didn't see him no more. I open the door to the exits. I felt someone grab me. I punch them. I look and see Liam. "Im sorry Liam. I didn't mean too." He grab my bag and pick up Josh. He put him in the car. I got in and we left to his house.

I looked back and see my dad following us. I pull out my gun. I put my head out the window and pointed the gun at him. 'Remember what he big brother tough you.'

Memory

Big brother was standing next to me. He was helping me shot a gun. "Remember look at your target. Point at it. Look at it for a moment." He said to me. I look at the beer bottle. "Think of the person you want to kill is standing right infront of you." I think of my dad. "Now-" i shot the gun. The beer bottle shatter. "Good job. Your ready." He said giving me a gun. I smile at him.

End of the memory

I point at his wheel. I shot it. I shot the other on too. He flip over. I look at it as it disappeared. I got in the car and look at the gun. I put it in my lap. Liam look at me crazy. I looked at Josh. "You okay Josh?" I asked. He nodded. I look away.