Liam house

Bella P.O.V

We we're sitting on his bed. I was think what to do for the project. We had to draw something for art class. I didn't know what to draw. "Big brother can we watch anime?!" Lilly, Liam little sister, said. "No. Go watch it in your room. You can take the movie. Don't come back in here." Liam said getting up.

She nodded. "Sis can i go too?" Josh asked. I pointed at his stuff on the floor then put a finger up. He smile and pick up his stuff. He put his backpack on the chair then ran out the door.

I lay down and look at the ceiling. 'What to do? What to do? I got it!' I lay up smiling. Liam look at me. "You got something?" He said. I nooded. I looked for my journal. 'Damn it i must have left it at school. Crap.' I let out a sign.

I lay back giving up. Liam looked at me. "Here." He hand me a journal. I took it amd nodded. I started to write. 'How about me draw the most important people in are life?' "I don't have one." He said. 'What about your parent?' I show him what I wrote.

"Hell no!" He yell. I jump off the bed and fell to the ground. He looked at me and looked away. He sat on his desk and started drawing random stuff. I wrote down something. I walk up to him. 'What about you little sister? She got to be important, right?'

He looked at me. Are face was a couple of inches away. I back away a little. "She is very important." He told me. I smile. He gave me a paper. I sat next to the window and started drawing Josh.

After awhile i tap his shoulder and show him ghe drawing of Josh. "That good." He said. I smile. Lilly and Josh ran in the room. Lilly jump on Liam. "Liam mom back." She sounded scared. Josh looked at me worry. Liam hug her.

"Dont worry. Stay here. She know well not to go into my room without permission." He said. He turn on the TV. She started watching Naruto. I put Josh next to her. He started walking out the room. I walk behind him.

He stop and look at me. "Stay here." He whisper. I nodded. He walk downstairs. I took a couples step. I could of see him talking to his mom. It was dark so she couldn't see me. "Useless kid! You never do anything right!" She throw a cup at him.

"You fucken bastar! What the hell i told you to do?! I told you i didn't wanted to see you! I already have a hard day! Why ypu make it worst?!" She said. She was drinking beer. "Mom you need to calm down. Lilly upstair trying to sleep. I don't want her to hear or see you like this." He said.

"Shut up!" She slap him. 'That it!' I told myself. I stomp downstairs. She looked at me for a second. "Who the-" i punch her before she could finish. "Who the hell you think you are?! How dare you?!" She yell. "Shut up!" I yelled. 'Shit.' I was so mad. "Don't you dare hit Liam like that! He a good guy! Why dont you control your mouth!? You dont want your daughter or son growing up the same why you did!" I said. She looked shock.

"Just get out. Come back when you start acting like a mother." I told her. She left and slam the door. I looked at liam. He was still Liam. He show no emotional. I took his hand and walk upstair. I saw the kids asleep together. I smile and pull the blanket over them.

I saw Liam standing at the door. I frown. "Can you not tell anyone about this. I don't like talking. I haven't talk in forever." I told him. "Why that?" He asked. I didnt answer. "It late. I should be getting home." He stop me. "Stay the night." I didnt wanted to say no. I lay next to Josh and he lay next to Lilly. He fell asleep after awhile. I stay up until the sun come up.