dinner

I was walking back to Liam house. I knock on the door. Liam mom open it. I took off my glassed. She let me in. "Where everyone?" I asked. "They up stair sleeping." She said looking down. I was heading for the stair. "Wait!" Smi heard her say. I look at her. "Can we talk for a moment please?" She said.

I noded. "Sure." We said on the table. She gave me a cup of water. "Thank you." I told her. She sat across from me. "What you said about acting like a mother. I was think about it. Your right. I need to start to act like a mother." She said. She look at me. "I wasn't acting like a mother for Liam but Lilly is still young. I can still act like a mother to her and Liam."

"You can. It not to late. There still your kids. I can help you become a mother. First thing first no more drug or beer." I told her. "I throw all the beer in the sink. I will try my best not to smock." She said. "Okay good. Next did the eat anything?" I asked. She shock her head. "No. Well i dont think so." She said.

I got up and look what to make. There was nothing. "Well we have to go groceries shoping." I told her. I put on my wig and glasses. I walk out and we went to Wal-Mart. I got out the house. "How much money you have?" I asked her. "500." She said. I nodded.

We walk in and grab food for her. I tell her to grab milk. She come back with 2 milk jugs. We have two basket fill with food. We paid and left. We took the stuff out and put it in there place. I brought plates, cup, fork and spoon. I put it in it place. I help her make tacos.

I was making the taco and she cook the meet. It was finish. We put the meet in a bowl and put the tacos on the plate. We had cheese, cream and all the other stuff. "Thank you for you help umm.." She said. "Bella and no problem. Im going get them." She nodded.

I went upstair and knock on Liam door. He open it. "Hey Liam. Where my brother?" I asked. "He watching Naruto with lilly." He said. He let me in. I walk in and i saw him laying down. "Josh." I call him. He look at me and run up to me. He jump and i hug him.

"I miss you sis! You home early." He said. "Yea." I said in a worry voice. He grab me tighter. "Did you see dad?" He asked. "Josh remember we don't speack about him." I told him. Liam look at me a little mad.

"Come one we made dinner for all of us." I said and walk out. We walk to the table. We walk in the kitchen. I put Josh on the chair. Lilly sat next to him. I sat next to Liam mom. Liam stood there. He look surprise. "Liam?" I got up and walk infront of him.

"What going on?" He said in a whisper voice. "You mother made food for y'all. I help her out. She want to be a mother again. Come and eat." I told him. "It to late for her. She made her choise. She knew what she was doing. You can't change it." He said getting made. "No Liam it never to late." I told him.

He looked at me. I saw anger in his eye. I froze. I didn't know what to do. He walk away. I walk after him. He walk up the stairs. I did the same. "Hey." I told him. He didn't answers. "Hey!" I told him again. "Im talking to you." I grab his shoulder.

He slam me to the wall. He had me trap. I got scared but didn't show it. He move closer to me. Our face was a couple inches away. I felt his breath. "Are you scared?" He said. "A little." I told him. He looked in my eyes.

"Why should I?" He said. "She stop being my mother when i was kid. Now she want to be my mother. Why she want to change all of the sudden?" He said. "Because she your mother Liam. And you know it. I know it must been hard. But dont just think about you. Think about lilly. She still young. She need her mother Liam. She want to be there for both of y'all." I told him. He looked at me.

He started leaning in. He kiss me. It was a mean his. It was a soft sweet kiss. I didn't know what to do.

He back away. I look at him shock. I look down. He put his finger in his pocket woth his thumb out. "Well you like to eat tacos? I help your mom make it." I told him. He looked at the stairs. "Fine only because you and the little rat want me too." He said backing away.

We walk back downstairs. He hold my hand. I didn't mind. We walk in. Lilly hug Liam. "Come brother let eat together!" She said smiling. He nodded and we sat down. We pray then started eatting. We were having so much fun. I was washing dish and Liam was drying them.

"Thank." I told him. "For what?" He asked then look at me. "For letting me stay here and letting us eat here." I told him. "I should be the one thanking you. You brought my family together. My mom acting like she should be." He said. I look at him and smile.

I saw lilly and Josh asleep again on the bed. Guess we staying other night. We walk in the guess room and lay on the bed. He looked at me and i smile looking down. I close my eye falling asleep.