Chapter 18

As soon as we opened the door I jumped into my parents arms. Mommy Daddy I missed you so much. We missed you to sweetheart. After all of our hugs and kissed I walked them in an made sure they were comfortable. I had never been so nervous in my life. My dad had always been protective of me and wasn't afraid to speak his mind. I love my father with all my heart but I love him to and if he didn't except him then he was gonna have to get use to him being around. Or he was gonna have to get used to being away and missing out on all the blessings of spending time together as a family. Mom Dad I would like to introduce you to my boyfriend Prince. It's very nice to meet you my mom spoke first. I'm Silvia and this is David. Hello miss Wilks it's very nice to meet you. I can see were Mya gets her beautiful looks from. Oh Mya he's such a charmer. That he is. He's very sweet and romantic. It's a couple of the reasons why I love him. Well I can see that he makes you happy and that's all that matters. Thanks mommy Prince and I are really happy. Everything was going well but my father hasn't said anything since we sat down. Daddy your awfully quiet don't you have anything to say. He glanced between Prince and I finally landing his gaze on me. You do seem happy baby girl but I'm not convinced with that being said I would like to have a talk to have a talk with Prince alone. I have no problem with that infact I'll even give you a tour of Paisley if your up for it. Sounds good to me. Alright gentlemen well leave you to it. Mom come on we'll go check on the baby. Ok baby girl we'll meet guys in the kitchen for dinner. I kissed Prince and hugged daddy before heading to the nursery. Be nice to him daddy. I'll do my best baby girl he said with a wink. With that they headed the opposite direction. I hope everything goes smoothly... Don't worry honey everything will be fine my mother said. Your father couldn't wait to see you and the baby. I'm sure he and Prince will be fine. I smiled while intertwining my arm with hers. I'm glad your here mom. She smiled and me and gave me her infamous forehead I'd fallen in love with scene childhood. Finally reaching our dedtination I opened the door only to see Jeremiah fluttering his eyes signaling he's about to wake up. Oh Mya he's so handsome. A beautiful mixer of the both of you. You both did a good job. Thanks I was a little hormonal and I know I drove Prince crazy but he was there every step of the way. He's a good man sweety I'm happy for you. Which brings me ask. Have you two talk about marriage? I knew that was coming... Yes mom and from our conversations it's going to happen real soon. Good and you better call me the minute he does. Yes ma'am I said with a giggle hugging my mother. Just as we pulled apart Jeremiah was getting a little fussy indicating that he wanted so attention. I know that sound some is wet and hungry said my mother. I laughed I'll get him changed and fed then we can go down and meet the guys. After i changed the baby i was now breast feeding him look up seeing my mother smiling at me. What i asked. Nothing it jusy reminds me of when I was nursing you. I love you mom. I love you too baby. Finally I finished up with Jeremiah and we head downstairs. I hope everything went smoothly with Prince and Daddy...