Chapter 9

I enjoyed my date with my baby the other night. He's so romantic and spontaneous. That's one of the things I love about him. We had a little love session in the garden. We didn't make love but he does have ways of making my body weak. He has talented hands... We ended up heading upstairs and fooling around the phone interrupted us. Something went wrong at my place in Atlanta. I hated having to leave him. He looked like a sad puppy when I told him I had to go. I'm glad he understood and didn't get angry at me. I've seen him upset when things don't go right with his music and the band. I definitely don't want him to ever feel that way towards me. That why I flew in early so I could handle business then get back to my baby. I miss him. Mona what did the designers say about my
Sketches I sent them. They called this morning and said the shipment should be here Monday morning. Ok and what about the shedule for next week. It's done and posted. Good have you been keeping up with the draws and the safe. Yes ma'am I make sure all the money is tilled and accounted for. All the security tags are on all the items. Yes ma'am all secure. The cosmetics and jewelry are secure in there cases as well. The phone rang I was gonna reach for it but Mona stopped me. I'll get it Miss Mya. That was random... Who would be calling now the store isnt open for another hour. That's strange... Shrugging it off while Mona was on the phone I decided to double checked and make sure everything is in order. A few minutes later she came from the office. Who was that. Oh just a wrong number. Hmm... Ok The cleaning crew has their scheduled time. Yes every morning the store is open and they leave at 11. Excellent Yes ma'am I have everything in order I just needed a little guidance. It's ok Mona I know your new on the job. I have faith that you can run this store. I wouldn't have hired you if I didnt. Ok everything is in order. you've got this from here right. Yes ma'am. Good while I'm here I better check on the other boutiques. I'll be in the office and then I'll head out. Ok Miss Mya and thanks again. After I took care of business I went back to my hotel. I opened the door and the lights had been dim and candles were everywhere. There was food and champagne on ice. Strange... As I walked further I noticed rose petals on the floor leading to the bathroom. Omg He didnt...  I walked into the bathroom and there he was in the bathroom holding two glass of champagne. I ran into his arms. Hi baby what are you doing here? I missed you so I decided to surprise you. Aww that's sweet how long have you been here? How did you know which hotel I was staying in. It doesn't matter I'm here now. I smiled and kissed him. Now as good as you look  in that dress I want you to take it off. I look in his eyes they were filled with lust but his face was serious. I like his dominate side it turns me on. I decided to give him a show. I unzipped my dress letting my straps slid down my shoulders. He looked on anticipating my next move. Looking into his eyes I let my dress fall to the floor. His eyes were glued to my body as I stood their in nothing but my stilettos and red thong. Come to me he said in that deep sexy voice I've come to love so much. I walked up  standing face to face with him. He put his hands on my hips looping his fingers through the thin material slowly gliding them down my thighs. Then taking of my shoes. Let me help you get in. I took his hand for balance while I stepped in the lukewarm water. Sitting down I watched him closely as he kneeled down to me. He looked me in the eyes and said. I want you to relax all your muscles because I'm going to work every single last one of them out. I looked at him and said Make love to me...