Chapter 16

It's been 2 months since Jeremiah's been born and everything is amazing. I just came from the doctors office for a check up since the birth. The first couple of weeks after the birth was hard. I was a little soar but that was to be expected. I'm glad that the doctor told me that everything's fine and I get to make love to my baby again. As I unlocked the door stepping into my truck I couldn't help but think about the two most important men in my life. I love him and my son so much. They're the most important thing in my life right now. I am so blessed to have them. I can't wait to see what the future holds for us. There's just one thing that's standing in the way of that. I told my parents especially my father about O(+> and our relationship. I have a great  relationship with my parents.  They have always supported me in anything I've wanted to do. The only time we've disagreed is when it came to the type of boys I've dated. My parents especially my father wanted me to marry a doctor or lawyer. Someone who could take care of me financially. I understood that that's what all parents want for their children. But I was always attracted to the bad boys. And I definitely have that with my baby. He's different tho he's the complete opposite of the stereotype. The media has made out to be a playboy but that's not at all the person he is. He's a sweet, loving, caring gentleman. He's a great father to Jeremiah. The bond between them has grown so much. They've loved each other since day one. I'm the luckiest woman in the world. I just hope my parents see how wonderful he is. I wanted both our parents to meet but he hasn't talked to his parents since he was young. He tried to reach out but I just ended up being a big argument. That night was very intense for the both of us. They didn't even want to see the baby. That hurt him the most but with a little tlc he calmed down and decided it was for the best. After driving an hour and a half in traffic back to Paisley Park which is really my home now. I pulled up into the drive way. Walking into the house. Both my men are the same place I left them playing on the floor. I caught their attention as soon as I walked in. Hey beautiful how are you? How'd everything go? I kissed his lips passionately and moaned as I pulled away. He looked at me with those bedroom eyes. The doctors said everything is fine. We can practice for baby number two. He looked at me and kissed me. It was a kiss that said I missed you as much as you missed me. Jeremiah made a noise letting his presence be kmow. Aww you want some attention too baby boy. I kissed his face as he laughed. I'll take him baby and feed him and put him down for a nap. Ok mama don't take to long I'll be in studio b waiting. Ok i whispered after kissing him once more. After nursing Jeremiah which a love. He finally went to sleep I laid him down in his crib giving him one last kiss and walking down the hall. We both decided to have a nursery downstairs as well. We wanted always to be close by. Now time to tend to my other baby... Finally I walk into the studio seeing him relaxed on the plush couch. Closing the door behind me I walked over straddling his waist. We both waisted no time leaning in for a passionate kiss. Our tongues entangled with each other. As I grinded my hips on his dick I could feel his hands grabbing at my ass. Spank me I whispered against his lips. SMACK!!! I moaned while kissing him. I continued to grind on him as I felt myself getting soak and went for him. I felt his hands glide up my side's to my breast caressing them. I love when he touches them...  They're alot more sensitive since I had Jeremiah. We both pulled away from the most intense kiss we had in weeks. Gently making me lean back he pull my top over my head exposing my bare breast to him. Licking his lips he leaned forward taking both breast in his hands. I moaned closing my eyes enjoying the feeling of my baby messaging my nipples. Suddenly I felt him licking around my nipples. He loves to tease... I arched my back into him letting him know I want more. He sucked my nipple into his mouth nursing it like a baby. Like father like son... UMMM I croon running my fingers through his hair. He laid us down on the couch him on top. Then he kissed his way down to the top of my skirt. He pulled it down along with my thong. Being exposed to him for the first time in months I'm a little nervous. I hadn't lost all my baby weight. After Jeremiah I was a lot thicker and curvier than I was before. I guess he could since my hesitation because he leaned down and whispered You got my son and your beautiful. We looked into each others eyes and they were both filled with lust. Not waisting anymore time he lapped at my clit like it was the last thing he will ever taste. UUUGGGHHH baby it's feels so good I moaned. It must have turned him on because he stuck his tongue deep into my pussy stroking my gstop. HMMM baby I'm about to cum! You better not I heard him say spanking me hard on my ass. He stood up in front of me staring at me with a demanding but loving look. I sat already knowing what he wanted. I unbuttoned his pants pulling out his very lengthy and thick dick. I take him in my mouth all the way to the back of my throat. HMMP I heard him grunt. I didn't move enjoying the feeling of him in my mouth letting my tongue lick and tease him. I sucked in around loving the feeling of him growing in my mouth His hissing and moaning only make me wetter and ache for him. He put his hand on my head signaling me to suck him to oblivion and I happily obliged my man. I slowly started to pump him at a medium speed sucking the tip as I draw back. AGGGHHH you trying to make me cum mama. I hummed on his dick making eye contact with him causing him to spasm. Ump umm be said pulling me up turning me around. Bend your sexy as over. You better not cum until I say so SMACK. UMMM yes daddy I said looking back at him giving me that sexy smirk. I positioned myself waiting for his next move. Arch your back for me mama. I felt him rub the tip of his dick against my wet folds teasing my clit. UMMM the anticipation was killing me. I just about to tell him to stop teasing me when I felt him slam into me balls deep. OOOH SHIIIT!! He wasn't taking it easy at all but I was loving every minute of it. My walls were starting to clench around him he was hitting my g-spot and It was feeling so good. You better not cum. Wait for me. He demanded while rubbing my clit. How are you gonna tease me and fuck me and not expect me to cum. SMACK! Cum he said in that deep sexy voice of his. I let go all over him. My orgasm must have set him off because I felt his hot cum shoot inside me coating my walls. I felt him lay on top of me both of us out of breath. I love you baby. I love you too mama. I turned around kissing him. Are you nervous about meeting my parents? No mama why would I be? I looked down I know how my dad can be and. He cut me off by looking at him. Hey whatever happens mama I'm not letting you or my son go. I smiled kissing him ok. Don't worry I got us he said pecking my lips. Now let's go check on lil man. Ok i said as we made our way to the nusery. Tomorrows going to be interesting...