Chapter 3

As I walked into my bedroom all I could think about was Mya. Smiling to myself I walk into the bathroom turning the shower on. Once I undressed and stepped in allowing  the lukewarm water to sooth my tight muscles. Grabbing my sponge and lavender soap I started thinking what if she moved on. It's has been a week. It's not as hard as people think to move on. Lathering up the sponge begging to cleanse myself I couldn't help but cringe at thought of another man touching her. Kissing those plumb lips. Caressing those legs and thick thighs. And tasting her... Damn, I need to stop trippin I could be jumping to conclusions. She's not that type. She wouldn't have showed that much intrests to play me would she no. Mabye she's just as anxious as I am. She could me in a hot bubble bath thinking about me. Worried about if another woman is occupying my time. If She's messaging oil on my back. Sucking on my bottom lip. Kissing all the way down my stomach to my... Calm down man no need to get to excited I chuckle. Feeling the water become cold I turn it off stepping out of the shower. Deciding to let myself air dry I walk into my room reaching for my shea butter lotion. Smoothing the lotion on my skin. I start thinking to myself. Where the hell did I put that card? Shit think man where was the last place you went that day. Ah my office walking out of the room naked a plus living alone. I went into my office. Bingo right where I left you. Bring the card to my nose the scent of her perfume catching my attention. I make my way back to my room laying down on the silk sheet adorned on my queen sized bed. Its now or never just make that move man. I reached for the phone picking it up beginning to dial the number. It rang once I hung up shit. Ive never been this hesitant before. She already got a brother heart racing. Mya Mya Mya what spell of desire do you have over me. Picking up the phone again I dailed her number this time letting it ring. After ringing 3 times a voice I've been dieing to hear sounding like a sleepy but sweet melody. Hello...