Chapter 4

Hello... her voice sounded sexy I can't wait to wake up to her everyday. Hello beautiful I didn't wake you did I? No, I actually just got out the shower. Hmm she's wet. Im uh glad u called me I was starting to think you forgot about me Artist. So she was thinking about me too... Beautiful Mya I could never forget about you. I was actually just thinking about you. I heard her chuckle. She's blushing God I can't wait to... Can you hold on for a second? Ah yeah sure. I heard light shuffling. I wonder what she's doing...?  A few seconds went bye and she come back. Pri- I mean artist are you still there? Yeah beautiful I'm still here are you ok? Yeah I just had to get under my sheets. Shit... Hmm you wouldn't be trying to tease a brother now would you beautiful? You are the last person I would want to tease baby. Oh so I'm your baby now. If you want to be. Hmm Mya beautiful I have a question for you. You can ask whatever you want. Are you naked under the sheets right now? Again I heard shuffling. I hope I didn't offend her... Yes. Are you? I was silent. Caught off guard by her question. Hello are you there I heard her sweet voice. I'm sorry beautiful I'm here. Are you ok am I boring you. If you want we cou- no I'm sorry it's just your question caught me off guard. Well are you? I hesitated not out of shyness but just to tease her a little. Yes is said I could hear her breath with desire with a hint of a giggle. I wish I could see you. I chuckled in time mama. Eager aren't we... So how was your day, asked her? It was fine just looked at a few places in Atlanta today. Is she moving... Oh are you moving apart of me wanting her to say no. No I was just looking at some locations for my boutigue. A business woman hmm... Oh so your into fashion? Its been a passion of mine since I was a little girl. Beauty and brains I might have to check you out. I'll help you pick out something nice. I look forward to it.
A few hours had gone by we talked about everything to religion, politics, entertainment and the future. Before we knew it the clock read midnight. Hearing her yawn and as much as I wanted to keep talking I didn't want to keep her up. Mama as much as I want to keep hearing that sexy voice I'm gonna let you get some sleep. Sleepily she said but I don't wanna hang up. I love hearing your voice. Its almost as good as hearing you sing. That made my heart flutter. Mama I tell you what how about this. I'll stay on until you fall asleep. Ok I heard her say almost above a whisper. I heard her lay back on the bed. Won't be long now I just wish I was the one to put her to bed... After a few seconds I heard her soft breathing indicating that she had fallen asleep. Hanging up the phone I thought to myself. She might be the one...